PDA

View Full Version : i just don't know

fanersk
05-27-2006, 02:05 PM
ok. so i bought my imagine and it had the jumper required to change modes. and this morning i was packing up to go and play out at the field and i noticed a rattle when i shook my gun. i tried to see what it was but i was running late so i just put it in my bag and was going to deal with it later. i got to the field and i turned on my gun and was going to cycle through the modes and i couldn't i looked through the clear pannel on the handle and saw that there were two bare prongs sticking out where i think there used to be a jumper. and i went up to the counter at the field and asked for a screw driver and the guy just said to bring up the gun and they'd fix it. i told him that i can't change fire modes on my gun anymore. they didn't change anything and said that i should call up kingman and ask for a jumper to put on. can a jumper even fall out on its own?! i am just so confused as to how it happened or if that is even it.

Hob Hayward
05-27-2006, 02:25 PM
Yeah, that'd be your jumper, you can get a new one at radioshack if you want, to keep it from falling out again, just bend the pins slightly inwards and it should be fine.

But what field lets you play with auto?

fanersk
05-27-2006, 02:28 PM
i took off the grips cause i was gonna put some tin foil on the things for now. and as i was putting the grips back on i noticed the jumper was on my lap. so the problem is solved now. but how often can a jumper fall out on its own?

Hob Hayward
05-27-2006, 02:39 PM
Dunno, just recoil slowly moving it off?

fanersk
05-27-2006, 02:53 PM
that makes sense. im so glad that my gun is back in working order

druid
05-27-2006, 05:28 PM
give the jumper a pinch with a plier while it's out (so it's a tighter fit on the pins when you put it on)

fanersk
05-27-2006, 07:05 PM
aight

fanersk
05-27-2006, 07:10 PM
aight