PDA

View Full Version : "Cheap Labor" my pooper...>:0

druid
05-27-2006, 11:47 AM
I just got this in an email and thought I'd pass it on.....

Cheap labor?

"The phrase "cheap labor" is a myth, a farce, and a lie. There is no such thing as "cheap labor."
Take, for example, an illegal Mexican who sneaks in here with his wife and five children. He takes a job for five or six dollars an hour. At that wage with six dependents he pays no income tax, yet at the end of the year gets an "earned income credit" of up to $3,200 free!

He qualifies for Section 8 housing and subsidized rent, food stamps, and free (no deductible, no co-pay) health care. His children get free breakfasts and lunches at school, and require bi-lingual teachers and books that taxpayers provide. He doesn't have to worry about car insurance, life insurance, or homeowners insurance.

Taxpayers provide Spanish language signs, bulletins, and printed material.

He cannot be fired, harassed, or sued. He and his family receive the equivalent of $20 to 30 an hour in benefits, while working Americans are lucky to have $5 or 6 an hour left after paying their bills and his, and after paying for increased crime, graffiti and trash cleanup.

Cheap labor ............. my ### !

Hob Hayward
05-27-2006, 12:02 PM
Now there is a good point, I was not aware that so many things were given for free to those people...

marvin-martian
05-27-2006, 12:16 PM
nice pink font :dodgy:

spydr
05-27-2006, 12:28 PM
Care to explain what exactly those "benefits" are that make them earn the equilvalent of $20 to $30 an hour?

durrell
05-27-2006, 12:58 PM
Care to explain what exactly those "benefits" are that make them earn the equilvalent of $20 to $30 an hour?

Free healthcare alone is enough to add up to the extra money over normal minimum wage.

The Pink Panther
05-27-2006, 02:32 PM
well thats retarded

vikingshadow
05-27-2006, 02:47 PM

Free healthcare alone is enough to add up to the extra money over normal minimum wage.

Not to mention the free lunch and breakfast program. With two or more kids, that adds up to a HEFTY bonus per month. Also, with food stamps, they can eat like kings! When I was in college, my family did the food stamp thing for a year and we ate better than we had when I was making lots of money BEFORE college - didn't pay a dime. Of course, I worked hard to get off the food stamps in a hurry, but a lot of people stay on them forever...

Remember, though - the whole issue is on illegal immigrants again - not those legal citizens who have every right to those benefits that the legal taxpaying citizens of this country pay their own taxes for...

Baller-59
05-27-2006, 03:07 PM
not those legal citizens who have every right to those benefits that the legal taxpaying citizens of this country pay their own taxes for...

on a tangent we should get rid of every gov't aid except for disability. If people want better they should work for it.

marvin-martian
05-27-2006, 03:16 PM
in certain instances, we need government aid. i have no problem with it, other than that there is no limit on how long you can have it. you can not have a job and live off aids without the fear of them being taken away. my idea is that if you sign up for them, you need to prove that youre striving to improve yourself, and be given a date (within a year or two) that the aid will stop.

blam, everyones happy

thechubbss12
05-27-2006, 05:55 PM
Well thats why my uncle only pays his illegals 1 dollar an hour... Call that unhumain if you want but its totaly brilliant on his part. For some reason we treat them and pay them like trash and there is still a unending amount of them... Now i would personaly say that that is cheap labor...

~shocktheman~
05-27-2006, 06:43 PM
on a tangent we should get rid of every gov't aid except for disability. If people want better they should work for it.
That may sound ok at facevalue for the majority of US citizens, but that would seriously screw over alot of us. Take my dad for example, for the past 2 years he's had a serious voice/throat problem where it's really, REALLY hard to understand him. As a result he lost his job. The problem is that the doctors for the past whole year can't figure out what the problem is so they don't know if he should get disability or not:confused: Even worse we've been living on no income whatsoever for like the past two months:(
So all I have to say about this is......"THANK GOD FOR ALL THE OTHER GOV'T AID!!!!!!"

Like whats been mostly focused on the real prob lies with all the illegal aliens.

durrell
05-27-2006, 08:32 PM
Yeah..that's what my dad mentioned..Medicare, Medicaid, Food Stamps, Welfare, all of that for..immigrants? It's bad enough we have citizens that are too lazy to get a job, but then we have immigrants taking the money too..it's a big mess.

Nader
05-27-2006, 10:56 PM

Not having to pay taxes, for one, and all the money they save on housing....