PDA

View Full Version : how do i?......

pman15
05-26-2006, 06:56 PM
how do i adjust my rate of fire.i know that little hold down the button to cycle through 6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,but how do i get it to stay at that and make the firing mode about for example 13 bps?

Hossy
05-26-2006, 07:05 PM
number one idk if its accually 13 bps, but mine just lets me shoot...after u get it to the amount u want, shoot!

EDIT: i dont usually use auto and that tho, i can shoot pretty fast on semi

pman15
05-26-2006, 07:13 PM
i really dunno that it can shoot that much either but it says it goes up to 13 on the screen

bungeye
05-26-2006, 08:19 PM
ok,

selct the firing mode u want 3-burst, 6-burst or full (semi has a fixed ROF which is 20 MAX) hold down the button untill the numbers start flasshing, then keep pressing it untill it selects the number u want. once you have this hold down the button again and it wil stop flashing and become soild. This ROF will saty the same untill u turn off ur gun via the switch.

pman15
05-27-2006, 04:56 AM
ok,

selct the firing mode u want 3-burst, 6-burst or full (semi has a fixed ROF which is 20 MAX) hold down the button untill the numbers start flasshing, then keep pressing it untill it selects the number u want. once you have this hold down the button again and it wil stop flashing and become soild. This ROF will saty the same untill u turn off ur gun via the switch.

ya i did that part i swithced 3 shot to light up at the 13 but i can't get it to shoot 13 bps it still shoots 3 shot burst

twiztidjuggalo
05-27-2006, 07:41 AM
when ur in any other mode them semi, the rof u have gun set to is just telling the gun how fast to shoot, in 3 shot burst and 6 shot burst u will still have it shooting in a burst, but it will either shoot the burst faster or slower depending on what ur rof is set to. just go through and set ur rof at different levels and then shoot a burst and ull see what i mean

bungeye
05-27-2006, 02:40 PM
ok so ur n three burst and the rof is set on 6, it will shoot real slowly, now set it 2 13 rof and it will shoot real fast

emf7301
05-27-2006, 02:55 PM
Clarify what your intention is. Do you want it set to automatic at 13 bps, so that all you have to do is hold the trigger and it will keep firing until you let go?

pman15
05-28-2006, 05:14 AM
Clarify what your intention is. Do you want it set to automatic at 13 bps, so that all you have to do is hold the trigger and it will keep firing until you let go?

yea,thats exactly wat i want to do

viperx6x9x
05-28-2006, 07:27 AM
ok its simple. turn the switch to on. just press and release the selector button till you get to the mode you want. i.e. 3rd, 6rd, semi, auto. in your case put it on auto. then press and hold the selector switch for a few seconds, the rate of fire number will start flashing. youve now put it into rate of fire selection mode. just keep pressing and releasing the select button till the rate of fire you want is lighted. 6-13. if you want 13 press selector till 13 is flashing. now press and hold the select button again till the selected rate of fire number stops flashing and goes to solid on. now its set to automatic fire, 13 bps. and unless somethings wrong with your gun it will stay set to that unless you purposefully set it to another mode or rate of fire. or untill you turn off the gun. if the gun is turned off it will be set to semi mode and safe will be lighted when you turn it on again.

emf7301
05-28-2006, 10:15 AM
ok its simple. turn the switch to on. just press and release the selector button till you get to the mode you want. i.e. 3rd, 6rd, semi, auto. in your case put it on auto. then press and hold the selector switch for a few seconds, the rate of fire number will start flashing. youve now put it into rate of fire selection mode. just keep pressing and releasing the select button till the rate of fire you want is lighted. 6-13. if you want 13 press selector till 13 is flashing. now press and hold the select button again till the selected rate of fire number stops flashing and goes to solid on. now its set to automatic fire, 13 bps. and unless somethings wrong with your gun it will stay set to that unless you purposefully set it to another mode or rate of fire. or untill you turn off the gun. if the gun is turned off it will be set to semi mode and safe will be lighted when you turn it on again.
:yeahthat: