PDA

View Full Version : so i just got back from.....

pman15
05-26-2006, 07:20 PM
so i just got back from paoli hospital and just got 5 stitches begining on my right eyebrow.ok so hears what happened.i was at my baseball game i was up to bat and i hit it but it tipped of my bat and came up and nailed me in the face.i just walked away for a second and the ump asked"are you ok?"so i turned a round and said "kid your bleedeing".i was bleeding pretty badly,though i get them out on this wensday and the doc said i could go paintball this weekend so i have to be superduper careful though

Hossy
05-26-2006, 07:37 PM
woah man that sucks...that kinda happend to me before, but im a catcher and there was a popup behind home plate, right up against teh fence.

when i went to get it the pole(i dont know why but our fence was kinda put in backwards) of the backstop was about a couple feet above me. it came down, and i went to get it and it slightly tipped the pole, and hit my eye too, i had 8 stiches tho, but im assuming urs hurt alot more

pman15
05-26-2006, 07:51 PM
ya,i was stupid enough to even swing,it all could have been avoided if i didn't swing!:)

DyNasty9
05-26-2006, 08:06 PM
ya,i was stupid enough to even swing,it all could have been avoided if i didn't swing!:)
ya but if you dont swing you'll never hit the ball.
that sucks ive never had that happen to me, probly cuz im just amazing and always get hits.:p :p jk

now what have we learned today folks...... hit the ball into the field not your face:D
hope you feel better and get back into playing.

pman15
05-26-2006, 08:11 PM
i'm going this sunday but i can't run because the docter said that all the blood might move around or somethin like that and cause the stitches to start coming loose.{aw man!looks like im gonna have to be walking when i bunker some one lol!}

UKwithPride
05-26-2006, 08:50 PM
I got some stitches right under my right eye, about 1 and a half centimeters away from getting my eyeball. Caught it on a chainlink fence on the part where it's twisted and really sharp. Had to get a couple stitches. But I got to miss baseball practice that day. :)

bigred76
05-26-2006, 11:14 PM
Jeez, and I thought baseball was the only safe sport! :crazy:

UKwithPride
05-26-2006, 11:45 PM
Jeez, and I thought baseball was the only safe sport! :crazy:
Actually, I was coming back from takeing a leak behind the equipment sheds.

pman15
05-27-2006, 06:18 AM
and about 5 minutes ago i finally got to see what my stitches looked like