PDA

View Full Version : Triggers!

breakxeggs
05-25-2006, 06:51 PM
Anyone find any triggers that work well with this gun, I would like to get a blade trigger so I can walk this gun easier but keep the original board.

new_Faction64
05-25-2006, 06:55 PM
Anyone find any triggers that work well with this gun, I would like to get a blade trigger so I can walk this gun easier but keep the original board.

The design of the MR2 trigger is different than standard Spyder triggers, I've asked around at a few after-market trigger places, and they have said the MR2 has a different design.

So as w/ everything else, I don't think many (if any) places are selling MR2 triggers yet.

breakxeggs
05-25-2006, 07:02 PM
Darn... I guess its time for the waiting game then.

new_Faction64
05-25-2006, 07:19 PM
Darn... I guess its time for the waiting game then.

LOL sure is, have you tried adjusting your trigger yet? I'm new to electronic triggers, and this thing is already sensative enough for me, I mean wow, I almost shot myself first time I went to take off the barrel cover.

breakxeggs
05-25-2006, 11:23 PM
oh yeah, this thing doesn't even have a pull to it anymore, its literaly sitting on button and it doesn't have an after pull at all. Its as close as it it can get I think, but I would LOVE to have a blade trigger for this

Highbinder
06-02-2006, 10:14 PM
Yeah, I adjusted mine to a proverbial "hairpin" trigger, it's nice. A rocking trigger assembly, like the one on the Electra, might be cool too, but don't know if you can get one for the MR2 yet.

Eric182
06-02-2006, 11:00 PM
Can't you take a trigger frame off of another Spyder such as a Pilot or an Electra and put it on?

breakxeggs
06-02-2006, 11:06 PM
I think they totaly rebuilt these things from the ground up and redesigned everything on them including the trigger.