PDA

View Full Version : POpeyes or KFC

big_daddy_d
05-25-2006, 02:51 PM
Got into an argument with a coworker, which do you think is better?

marvin-martian
05-25-2006, 02:56 PM
popeyes for chicken, but KFC for mashed potatoes

big_daddy_d
05-25-2006, 02:58 PM
i'm thinkin popeyes for both. Or it just may be the hawaiians here but boy do they know how to mess up mashed tatoes and gravy at KFC...

Hossy
05-25-2006, 03:18 PM
i dont have a popeyes near me, say for about a half an hour drive i think, but i like it alot more than KFC...but boston market beats both if u guys have those around u guys

DRAGON
05-25-2006, 04:43 PM
They're both a rip but I'd have to choose teh Colonel <---- still wanna know how they get 'kur-nel' outta that? If ya want cheap, Church's is da shizzle -

big_daddy_d
05-25-2006, 05:06 PM
churches is good :D, what I always wondered is why 2 fried chicken joints would be operating right next door to each other.

DRAGON
05-25-2006, 05:55 PM
..........what I always wondered is why 2 fried chicken joints would be operating right next door to each other.

We have places here that have Pizza Hut, KFC and Taco Bell all in the same building. You order from any of the menu's at the counter. There was a White Castle when I was in Detroit and had a Church's in the same building as well. I suppose it's great for the parent that wants to take the family out for fast food that have different taste preferences -

big_daddy_d
05-25-2006, 05:57 PM
We have places here that have Pizza Hut, KFC and Taco Bell all in the same building. You order from any of the menu's at the counter. There was a White Castle when I was in Detroit and had a Church's in the same building as well. I suppose it's great for the parent that wants to take the family out for fast food that has different taste preferences -
Yeah I've been in the pizza hut/taco bell ones... Interesting combination

DRAGON
05-25-2006, 06:00 PM
Well where you're at, they need that type of place for the Mowie Wowie munchie manic depressive lol -

TheRedBarron
05-25-2006, 06:04 PM
Popeyes > all and when you get the black guys opinion on chicken it has to be right. ;) :P

DRAGON
05-25-2006, 06:07 PM
But it's not BBQ Red lol - ;)

TheRedBarron
05-25-2006, 06:08 PM
Good point....

MY BBQ chicken> all 'Nuff said.

EDIT: although I could go for some greens and grits... :smirk:

DRAGON
05-25-2006, 06:13 PM
I've grown progressively southern since I got here. All I eat most of the time is BBQ chicken. My freezer is packed with chicken. I mix hot sauce with the BBQ sauce and I mean alot. When it burns the first layer of skin off of my gums, it's just right lol -

big_daddy_d
05-25-2006, 06:52 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm BBQ chicken...............Ain't had any decent BBQ chicken in a while, just got an idea for Saturday while we're watchin the UFC payperview...

thechubbss12
05-25-2006, 07:07 PM
LOL I applied at a Churchs once.... The manager looked at me like i was stupid... It might have been becasue i had long hair and was indian, and everyone else that was working at that time was black LOL....

Popeyes all the way... Churchs chicken is BLAND.... KFC makes all things good but popeyes is just a little better...

TheRedBarron
05-26-2006, 12:35 PM
LOL I applied at a Churchs once.... The manager looked at me like i was stupid... It might have been becasue i had long hair and was indian, and everyone else that was working at that time was black LOL....

Popeyes all the way... Churchs chicken is BLAND.... KFC makes all things good but popeyes is just a little better...

Your not anymore?

Baller-59
05-26-2006, 01:00 PM
I don't eat much fast food chicken, but I prefer popeys because they have good chicken sammiches. Their fries are better than KFC's too.

The Pink Panther
05-26-2006, 01:00 PM
kfc would have to get my vote on this one. there colonal strips are the shizzit