PDA

View Full Version : Uped ION.. How much should I sell it for??

ShadowX
05-25-2006, 07:03 AM
Well, I have found that those 06 Ego's look and shoot AMAZING! So, I was wondering what a good price for my ION would be if I were to sell it?? Its a Black ION. The Ups are: CP one-piece barrel (.689), Trinty T-lock feed neck, Kila Magnetic detents, Clippard QEV with QD, Evil Detonator Reg, NDZ straight Roller trigger, and a Smart Parts S-rail with SP on/off ASA.

I was thinking right at 300, but ION's are so cheap now (185-200).. It has been used a little bit, but it is still in great condition... Maybe 10 cases of paint, but half the parts have only had 2-3 cases through them...

Thanks Guys...

bamf-hacker
05-25-2006, 07:19 AM
I think $300 is not a bad price, but with the cost of a new Ion at $200 and you not having an upgraded board or body I would say post it up for $250.

That should sell pretty quick.... Or you could keep it as a back up and just get the Ego :)

HacKeR

ShadowX
05-25-2006, 09:18 AM
Well, I really don't need a Back-up, I already have an Uped E-framed Spyder for a back-up... But Ego's are also 1,000 or better, so I really need money really bad... That is why I wanted to sell the ION.. I was told I can get 06 Ego's on PBN for 900-950, but I am a school now and I can't get to PBN, they block it...

Thanks for the Reply though! Anyone else got any comments??

Drefish99
05-25-2006, 09:42 AM
It would be better to part it out or sell it on Ebay. Upped ION's don't go for much in the paintball community.

Hossy
05-25-2006, 09:44 AM
yeah....250 sounds a good price to start at

durrell
05-25-2006, 10:07 AM
Yeah I'd definitely eBay it like dre said. I've sold all of my Ions on eBay and got more than I paid for them with the ups.. And shadow, PM me about Ego pricing..;)

bomberpilot07
05-25-2006, 10:14 AM
egos are teh blech :p, sell it and get an ion :dodgy:....

lol had to say it.

i really wouldnt go with an ego talk to d and find something better :D

ShadowX
05-25-2006, 11:02 AM
Yea Ebay was another option, I already have a kid at school today, that said he would give me 275... But I don't know how serious he really is about buying it... And Durrell I am sending a PM ASAP... I will probably put it on Ebay if the kid doesn't buy... But, I know that shipping will come back and rape me on the parting it out...

If I do part it out, how far do I go?? Should I try to sell the stock ION parts, like the board, body, breech, those types of things..?? I know all of the aftermarket parts would sell fine, but what about the stock parts??

Thanks Guys, You are LOADS of help. I appreciate it.

ShadowX
05-25-2006, 11:05 AM
Lol bomber.. Looks like there might be a second 06 Ego floating around these boards.. Heh... I can't wait until I get one..

durrell
05-25-2006, 11:46 AM
If I was you I'd try to sell the Ion with a few essential ups like grips, neck, barrel..you know, the basics, and then sell the other ups on PBN or somewhere.

bamf-hacker
05-25-2006, 12:40 PM
yeah I agree with D...

Sell the basic Ion together so someone has a complete gun they can use, then sell the up's else where.

HacKeR