PDA

View Full Version : Todays Adventure

marvin-martian
05-24-2006, 05:58 PM
Every day i skip lunch and take this girl out to eat somewhere. Technically, we arent allowed to leave school grounds, but nobody cares. I walk Taca Bell into the cafeteria all the time and nobody stops me.

So back to my story. Today we got to a red light when i ran out of gas. Nothing in my car was responding for awhile, but something happened and it worked just enough for me to bring it to a near-by parking lot before it died again. I tell the girl to get in my seat and steer while i push it to a parking space. While pushing, a goy came up and help me, but he immediatly left and i didnt see him again. Towards the end of the push, the steering wheel locked up on the girl. Since it was already in the spot, i didnt worry about it too much.

We decide to walk to my dad's house, which is on the way back to school, to tell my step mom what happened. As soon as we got onto the sidewalk and started walking, she drove by with my brother in the passenger seat. Everyone saw eachother, and they pulled into the parking lot. I proceed to tell her what happened, and she gave us a ride back to school.

Fun fun...

colonel_moo
05-24-2006, 06:06 PM
you take the girl out to taco bell?

Team Ramrod
05-24-2006, 06:06 PM
wait, wait wait, the steering wheel LOCKED UP? oh man, thats priceless :dodgy:

marvin-martian
05-24-2006, 06:12 PM
i only go to taco bell without her because she doesnt like it. and i only bring it back to show off when she doesnt come with. we go to other fast food places because we have to eat it and get back to school before lunch is over.

and yes TR, when you run out of gas your brakes and steering wheel lock up.

UKwithPride
05-24-2006, 08:14 PM
i only go to taco bell without her because she doesnt like it. and i only bring it back to show off when she doesnt come with. we go to other fast food places because we have to eat it and get back to school before lunch is over.

and yes TR, when you run out of gas your brakes and steering wheel lock up.
Mine usually does that when I turn my truck off....

marvin-martian
05-25-2006, 03:44 AM
i can turn the wheel and press on the brake pedal freely when its off

thechubbss12
05-25-2006, 06:48 AM
is it an automatic? if so you should have no brakeing controls when the car is off... but if its a standard then you always have the emergency brake....

So did you ever find out who the guy was that got out to help you?

bamf-hacker
05-25-2006, 07:29 AM
ok rule number 1....

Make sure you have gas in the car before taking a girl out :)

HacKeR

marvin-martian
05-25-2006, 07:56 AM
we go out for lunch like every day, and my gas gauge hasnt worked for years. so i go by the tripodometer, but the last time i filled it up, i just went to the first click when you should do 2. i guess thats why i ran out.

its an automatic, and no, the guy just disappeared.

xtraking
05-25-2006, 03:29 PM
i thoguht for some reason this was goign to be you found someone who could of been Jesus.
/dissapointed :(

marvin-martian
05-25-2006, 03:35 PM
they guy who helped me could of been...

i dont remember seeing him walking up, but i noticed him when he offered to help. he vanished when i checked on the girl when we got into the parking space. i looked for him when afterwards, but couldnt find him.

spooky

claustrophobia9
05-25-2006, 04:42 PM
do you stil have your rims? he might have ganked um and maybe you didnt notice. :dodgy:

marvin-martian
05-25-2006, 04:44 PM
ya, because i have rims on a 94 explorer with a broken gas gauge...

claustrophobia9
05-25-2006, 04:51 PM
ya, because i have rims on a 94 explorer with a broken gas gauge...
plastic hub caps? i still think he ganked something, are you missing anything?

*EM1-Master*
05-25-2006, 09:23 PM
...I'm with claus on this one... I think he took the girl :p