View Full Version : Infinity Legend
05-24-2006, 02:33 PM
Don't know if this is old news or not, and since i'm at work I don't have the time to search. Here's a linky to the webpage What do you all think? Discuss...
05-24-2006, 04:58 PM
NTK might be shooting them soon so I'll hear a little about them sooner or later.
05-24-2006, 05:26 PM
thought they looked a bit like an ego except for the grip frame...
05-24-2006, 05:32 PM
old news, their website was down last i checked, but hey now its not, i think its fugly too...
05-24-2006, 06:24 PM
there nasty.. and cheasy looking.
05-24-2006, 07:09 PM
i think id rather shoot an ion.
05-24-2006, 10:36 PM
^^^ouch. Harsh words. :D
05-25-2006, 05:42 AM
An ion.... wow im sorry...
I think they are not the prettiest things on the market but from what i hear they perform like a good intimidator... so for $800 for a nice performing unused intimidator i would be all over it if i had the money...
05-25-2006, 08:19 AM
it looks like a cheap ego with a warped sportz shocker trigger frame.
05-25-2006, 09:49 AM
1. Micro honed 14" barrel Meh - they all have this...
2. Easy clamp feed neck similar to an Ego feedneck in design?
3. Beam break eyes again, meh - if you have good eye logic, breakbeams aren't necessary.
4. Aluminum eye covers Again, similar to an Ego???
5. Easy adjustable inline regulator looks similar to a CP - wonder if it runs the same.
6. Easy on/off button and LED light
7. Snatch Grip mmmkkkk.....that's REAL important...
8. Anti blow-back O-ring inside body Shades of Angel anti-blowback orings???
9. Custom 3D milling Looks like an Ego and an Evil Pimp had a baby to me!
10. Inline Pressure gauge seems most companies are staying away from guages these days...not a bad move!
11. Forward sloped super fast trigger Those scythe-type triggers make it possible to shoot pretty fast.
12. Quick Exhaust valve Less restriction allows for faster cyclying and shooting speeds - wonder what the efficiency is?
13. Double Ball Detents mmmmmkkkkk - again, a bonus, I guess.
14. 3 way adjustable trigger, w/ bearings and magnet return Cool, bearings are the way to go, and with a magnet, ought to be snappy!
15. Extra large trigger guardLooks a bit like the Quest frame and Warped Sports Shocker frame. Good for people with fat fingers!
16. Custom soft molded grip panels (Also fits standard 45 grips) Thank goodness for that! Uggllyy grips IMO...
17. W.A.S. Circuit board with NPPL, PSP, & NXL modes WAS board? Wow, pretty fast, easy to program. A+++
18. Self lube delrin bolt with 45 degree air transfer hole meh - 45* air transfer hole - guess there's a reason for that. Delrin is good though.
19. High flow exhaust valve for super air efficiency Didn't they already mention the QEV? What's with the second one?
20. Super fast Ram with only one moving O-ring to lube Cool, wonder if Timmy rams will fit?
21. Custom Valve, capable of100+ cycles per second Need to actually see this. Just because the valve is capable doesn't mean the gun is!
22. 45 degree air transfer hole in body Again? What's with this 45* stuff???
23. NO LOW PRESSURE REGULATOR! Hmmmmm, wonder how they got away with this? Spool valve, maybe?
24. Made in America! From parts made in Taiwan! Just kidding!
There are pluses and minuses....just like to any other gun. Not too impressed with it, but hey, it looks and sounds like it has potential!
05-25-2006, 09:50 AM
i think id rather shoot an ion.
id rather shoot myself.
05-25-2006, 03:49 PM
if the valve can handle 100cps and so can the noid (was makes that 121cps noid) then all you would worry about is light parts. the valve probibly has a balanced valve popet. meaning it takes abotu 7 pounds to actuate the valve instead of 60ish. that allows you to lighten the ram or hammer or whatever is being used and with a light bolt it should hit a high bps. the reg IS a cp reg... nice try guys, maybe we should put the top end reg not just a favorite reg.