PDA

View Full Version : The Latest Updates/A Question or two

Slammed0
05-23-2006, 02:11 PM
Ok I just ordered some more parts for my Pilot ACS.

32 Degree Spring Kit
Palmer Male Stabalizer Spyder Kit
CIP Assault Block

With the spring kit - I understand every gun is different and you play with the springs until you find one that works best, however, I was wondering if there was a major consensus on a favorite combination. Also, how do I know what works best if I can't chrono it? Should I be able to tell?

With the stabalizer - I am putting the gauge on the assault block. Will these be reading what my stablizer is set at? Or how will I know how to correctly regulate what air the stabilizer should flow with? I know its 800-850 psi stock, but will the gauge confirm this? Thanks!

bungeye
05-23-2006, 07:43 PM
yeah the gauge "should" read around 800-850 psi, but once u have modded a few things, like the valve/valve pin and the bolt and polish the internals, and since u have a spring kit, you may be able to get it down with the reg. also if there isn't any change in psi after mods, atleast u will have a constant pressure

Hob Hayward
05-24-2006, 06:57 AM
As to the springs, generally a light main or medium main, the hard doesn't work aswell for some reason...

THe real thing is, its really the poor tolerances of Kingman that makes for the lack of the ability to say use the medium valve and light main. Rather annoying, and this forces you to experiment alot...

Slammed0
05-24-2006, 03:09 PM
Well I will just have to play around and see which combo seems best.