PDA

View Full Version : Me + dremel = ???

Recon by Fire
05-23-2006, 03:03 AM
Finished working on this tonight (crappy pic):
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b70/doublenot7/CX-4%20Storm/SAM7A1.jpg

The Arsenal SA M7A1 AK-47, Made in the USA for Bulgaria! As you may be able to tell, it has had some work done to it. Dremels are not just for modeling :) I forgot to throw out the Bulgarian bayonet I have with it, but the Kukri gets the job done too, LOL. And just to keep with the weapons design roots, I had two cases of 7.62x39mm hollow points (Wolf) delivered fresh from the Tula Ammunition Works in the Motherland. This is a CQB and mid range shooter. It has (7) 30 round Bulgarian waffle mags but a nice ChiCom 75/100 round drum would do her fine.

thechubbss12
05-23-2006, 04:42 AM
Nice..
Have you gotten to shoot her yet? If so how did she shoot?

druid
05-23-2006, 11:27 AM
very nice. My Romanian doesn't like the Zytel Waffle mags though...and the hollowpoints won't expand like a normal one (mine never did) because they aren't really designed to expand...they are more like the target HP's used by Barnes-X for target/tack-driving (Geneva Convention limitations apply). When you get your drum, figure out how many 'winds' it will need to expend all 75/100 shells and write that number on the drum with a marker or something...(different drums, different 'winds). Trust me :D

OH....and do I see some trigger work there???

EDIT: I forgot to say...don't count on Tula ammo to be 'fresh'....most of their stockpile is pre 1980...and it's some dirty shootin' ammo. That lacquered finish on the shells?...what a pain to clean....

ooglieboogliebob
05-23-2006, 05:42 PM
haha looks nice !!! i wish i was lucky/old enough to own myself a gun .. awesomeness !!!

lewizz124
05-23-2006, 05:53 PM
That lacquered finish on the shells?...what a pain to clean....

QFT

Hob Hayward
05-23-2006, 06:09 PM
Looks awesome, I wish my parents would even consider letting me have a gun...

Santy
05-23-2006, 06:20 PM
where do you screw in the tank? :dodgy:

TheRedBarron
05-23-2006, 07:49 PM
where do you screw in the tank? :dodgy:
nice tippy cloe :dodgy:

Nice peice you have there, you have done some great work with it, it looks great.

druid
05-23-2006, 09:17 PM
no tippy....RAP4 :D

Recon by Fire
05-23-2006, 10:00 PM
Yeah, that's as close as i'm getting to a Tippmann :)

No laquer finish on the casings, just steel. From what I understand, anything from Tula right now is very fresh and hard to come by; all the PMC's and others in the box are buying everything up. Affordable 7.62x39 ammo is hard to come by right now. I had to get the hollow points (yes, not much ofa hollow point really) because the standard ball ammo went in just a few hours. People are hoarding the stuff and stocking up for either Dooms Day or zombie invasion :)

I'm thinking of getting the "no zombies in Texas" image stamped on the receiver too, LOL.