PDA

View Full Version : Battery life/charge time

Raygun
05-22-2006, 10:02 PM
How long should i charge the 9.6V battery and how long would it last?!? Thanks guys!!:confused:

ooglieboogliebob
05-22-2006, 10:08 PM
14 hours to charge .. and it should last for .. maybe 3 hours ?? ... not sure .. i know it's not too long

Raygun
05-22-2006, 10:29 PM
Wow!! Realy only three hours!! That what the guys at the shop told me but i couldn't belive him!! 14-3 ratio is not that good!! Does it help to turn your marker on and off between play and rest or should you just keep it on when your resting and not shot it??

emf7301
05-22-2006, 11:03 PM
which pilot do you have, the acs or regular? I know in the manual of my pilot acs, it said a full charge on the battery takes 6-8 hours. um, i'm not sure about the life of a battery charge, 3 hours sounds right if your pulling the trigger the whole time. Most likely you won't be pulling the trigger for a constant 3 hours. I didn't recharge my gun and i went playing twice and probably played for a total 2 hours each. Whenever your not playing, just turn it off, not only is it safe so you don't accidentally fire your marker, but in order to have the electronic safety come back on, you have to turn it off. Don't worry about battery life, just make sure to charge it before you go each time.

Frat
05-23-2006, 02:25 PM
I would say it depends on how much trigger pullling you do and what game format you play. on a solid charge I have played all day with out issues. I generally do not pull the trigger unless I have something to shoot at with a chance of hitting it. Harrassing and cover fire not included.

Raygun
05-23-2006, 08:14 PM
Cool!! I think i can work on that!! Thanks guys!!