PDA

View Full Version : New board for my Halo???

bamf-hacker
05-22-2006, 06:34 PM
OK so I want a new board for my Halo to go on my Virtue'd Ion, here are the choices:

Cheetah Board
V35 Board
Victory Board

Which should I get or not get and why?

Thanks all

HacKeR

Hossy
05-22-2006, 06:36 PM
i heard that the cheetah board is the best....i dont have a halo so i dont really know...what kinda gun do u have and how fast can you shoot?

thechubbss12
05-23-2006, 03:52 AM
Victory boards are a joke.... they are not much faster if any then a stock board... my personal preferance would be a Angry halo board... but thats just me

bamf-hacker
05-23-2006, 06:00 AM
OK dumb me....

V35 is the Victory Board.... That is why you should not post polls after 8pm when you are an old man :)

HacKeR

Chris Cole
05-23-2006, 09:16 AM
Angry.

pman15
05-24-2006, 12:36 PM
i heard that the cheetah board is the best....i dont have a halo so i dont really know...what kinda gun do u have and how fast can you shoot?

he said he had a virtued ion

Muddytaco
05-24-2006, 02:51 PM
I would get the cheetah board for sure.

Just make sure you use fresh batteries all the time b/c it is very anal about having higher voltage. The cheetah board will eat batteries 2x faster then the stock board. I would look into getting boost ($80) or the bone($50) rechargable battery, I ordered boost today b/c the higher voltage has been proven to give higher bps feed speed without any problem to the cheetah board. Also the higher voltage put out by the boost batteries will make the charge last longer then the bone b/c as the voltage drops it will only dip down to the stock 6 AA voltage.

bamf-hacker
05-24-2006, 04:34 PM
ok i got the Victory board for now. I spoke with TAG and apparently some of the Halo motors are not compatible with the board. I was told about 50/50. So until the motor/board issue is worked out I will stick with the Victory. Then I will get a Cheetah later on.

HacKeR