PDA

View Full Version : electric hopper :)!

MaGiK ShOt
05-22-2006, 04:28 PM
:D Remember me?:D Lol...well...i have another question regarding what electric hopper i should buy! the price range for me is about $80. so can i get some opinions on this please? thank you very much.

-Trevor:D

Halucin8
05-22-2006, 04:57 PM
i use a egg2 and with my fingers do not even need the z board

ooglieboogliebob
05-22-2006, 05:44 PM
yep .. the eggy'll feed around 19bps ... great cuz it's good enough for you stock pilot ... and you usally can't walk faster than that unless you have some kind of ... helping hand .. (ramping)

MaGiK ShOt
05-23-2006, 06:42 AM
Who makes it and about how much does the Egg2 cost?

MaGiK ShOt
05-23-2006, 06:55 AM
Oh, i know what that is. My friend uses it and hes not too thrilled about it. he says the neck is too long and gets in his way when he shoots. Also the balls get jammed when he tries shooting. But he may just be a noob :).

ooglieboogliebob
05-23-2006, 07:24 AM
.... for the longness.. he probably uses an elbow ... get a low or norise clamping feedneck .. it'll solve your problems ...

Balls getting jammed ?? .. i can't explain .. probably a factory mistake or something ... best to buy it used .. (it's by viewloader btw) you'll get it for a cheap and decent price used

Halucin8
05-23-2006, 07:26 PM
i paid 40 shipped to my hosue for mine and runs great

vikingshadow
05-24-2006, 04:49 AM
As far as the long feedneck goes, I cut mine down when I bought it. Put the bottom of the battery part nearly on my gun. Egg is a good loader to use that falls in your price range.

Some have had problems with it as far as feed necks breaking, or the shells cracking, but I never once had that problem. I played pretty rough, also. I think it's like anything else. You're going to have good ones, and your going to have bad ones.

However, I personally think a lot of the complaints come from people who HEAR about the bad things, and haven't actually used or even seen the loader. At least, that's my opinion. I know a couple guys here that have them and hate them, but most people I know that have them or used them like them well enough.

MaGiK ShOt
05-24-2006, 06:55 AM
Alright, cool guys :cool:. thanks for the help!:D