PDA

View Full Version : Fenix ACS Not re-cocking

paintballbear
05-22-2006, 12:33 PM
Please help me everybody,
My Fenix ACS still has recocking problems no matter what I do. I have compressed air and it keeps doing a sort of hiccuping noise that it does when you're almost out of CO2, exept it does this with a full tank of compressed air (still does it with CO2). All the parts are installed correctly and everything is lubed. As a result of these problems it chops paint constsantly, nearly every ball. Please respond if you might know what the problem is.

P.S. Grr, I accidentally posted this in the pilot acs section too sry everybody!

vwjimmy
05-23-2006, 08:55 PM
did you adjust the regulator down? what does the gauge on the v/a say? you didnt put any oil on the acs bolt did you? twisted air line?

Raygun
05-25-2006, 07:56 PM
Ya, ajust the velociry and regulator. Good luck man, i hope you fix it soon!!

FenixAggrevation
12-22-2006, 02:33 PM
listen for air leaks near barrel (cup seal). Check O-ring on striker and striker for damage and oil. Check ASA to see if there may be some reason the thing can't push in a pin valve. Read somewhere about clogged filters. If this gun has one it must be in an air line fitting cause I've never seen one.

Sometimes just completely breaking it down and relubing works wonders.

That's all I got. Let us know when and how you fix it.

Backmanshooter
12-22-2006, 07:12 PM
Sounds like a bad cupseal.

DFSniper
01-13-2007, 07:38 AM
the most likely problem would be:

valve~ bad cupseal (as stated above) or a damaged/dented valve and/or pin

striker~ the fact that it sputters may be because it isnt recocking and trying to slide forward too soon. this would leave a gap in the valve and cause it to open and close too fast. the sputtering could be the small amounts of air that come out as opposed to the single burst when all the air comes out at once.

check your valve, pin, body and cupseal for nicks and big scratches. try replacing your o-rings too. thats helped me a few times.

sand down your sear so that it has a nice, flat side with an edge to catch the striker and keep it from dislocating.

also check your regulators input and output pressure. with co2, input should be about 800-900 psi and output around 600-800 psi. play with it until you get enough air in the valve to keep it closed. listen for leaks coming out of your barrel.

the filter mentioned above is going to be found either on the ASA end of the hose or the regulator end. its just a small wire disc.