PDA

View Full Version : still in demand

Nik
05-22-2006, 08:46 AM
Im just wondering since im deciding 2 part out my gun. Are people still interested in buying lightning bolt, DH striker, or maddman rocketvalve. last time i posted i didnt get any replies. thanx

---- UPDATED ----
all prices include shipping, paypall only please. altho i dont really have any feedback here im registered under paypal and ebay as h4ndic4pd@comcast.net, feel free to look me up and see that I have only positive feedback

- all the parts have probably been used a total of 3 times in actual play, the rest was just shooting around at my house, definately a pity...

14" Teardrop (black) $25
Assault Block (black) w/ 32*mini guage $35
(sides of guage are scratched up and there r a few scratches on the bottom of the AB) The guage works fine, just is all scratched up on the sides and updside down
Lightning Bolt w/ Shocktech silver cocking rod $30
DH otterized striker $30
Super Speedy dropforward (black) $35
BL Torpedo Reg (black) $45
Maddman Rocket valve $35 (not in pictures)
ESP Frame with the T-Board/50Gram switch/sweetspot trigger (silver) $115 (does not incl eyes)

Also if noone wants to buy the ESP Frame with all the Aftermarket parts included I will part it all out. Just Pm me any offers, thanx

Nader
05-22-2006, 09:42 AM
Yes, you should definately be able to find someone to buy those.

rinker_16
05-22-2006, 12:45 PM
I'll buy all three...lol...or atleast my friend will.

DRAGON
05-22-2006, 01:15 PM
.........last time i posted i didnt get any replies. thanx

Most likely because no one knows you here and you have no established feedback. You have like 5 posts lol - ;)

Halucin8
05-22-2006, 04:33 PM
post em with a price i am interested

Nik
05-23-2006, 08:16 PM
im in the process of setting up internet at my house this saturday, so when i do i will upload pics from my digital cam if ur still interested

fyi the parts i have r:

14" Black teardrop
Black Assualtblock w/ 32* mini guage
MAddman rocketvalve
Aka Lightning Bolt w/ shocktech rear cocking rod
ESP frame w/ T-Board and 50g switch & silver sweetspot trigger
Black Bob long tornado reg
Black check it super speedy dropforward
DH Titanium Striker
Black checkit surefit feedneck (but the tightening screw on it wont seem to tighten it enough so it comes loose)
Maddman Spring kit

I love my gun, its my 1st one and it took a long time to put it together but i dont ever get to go pbing anymore and I enjoy paying my rent more.

DisIsMyUsername
06-05-2006, 07:33 AM
pix?

~shocktheman~
06-05-2006, 08:16 AM
How much for the lightning bolt and the DH striker shipped? Together or separate?

Matthew Petch
06-05-2006, 08:51 AM
How much for the ESP Frame with the T-Board and 50Gram switch and sweetspot trigger? Do you have eyes?

~shocktheman~
06-06-2006, 05:45 PM
anybody home?....*echos*

Nik
06-11-2006, 02:37 PM
I have the pics just need to get them uploaded and hosted. can i email someone with the pics to host for me please. Sorry lifes been kinda crazy so sorry bought the delay.
all prices include shipping - all the parts have probably been used a total of 3 times in actual play, the rest was just shooting around at my house, definately a pity...

14" Teardrop (black) $25
Assault Block (black) w/ 32*mini guage $35
(sides of guage are scratched up and there r a few scratches on the bottom of the AB) The guage works fine, just is all scratched up on the sides and updside down
Lightning Bolt w/ Shotech Black silver cocking rod $30
DH otterized striker $30
Super Speedy dropforward (black) $35
BL Torpedo Reg (black) $45
Maddman Rocket valve $35 (not in pictures)
ESP Frame with the T-Board/50Gram switch/sweetspot trigger (silver) $115 (does not incl eyes)

~shocktheman~
06-11-2006, 08:42 PM
pm'd again

Nik
06-12-2006, 11:52 AM
up

Nik
06-14-2006, 11:58 AM
were any of you guys stll interested? If you dont like the price shoot me an offer..