PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading Pilot ACS, Need Input!

BlinkEffect
05-21-2006, 08:11 AM
We'll I've just recieved my Pilot ACS and I want to make it go lp and soon make it a spimmy, I'm definately new to the customizing guns but I've recballed for a long time now. If I could get a short list for what you recommend I should get and a approx. cost that'd be golden. Few Seperate Q's: Can you have a co2 tank and run lp? If not, what hpa tank do you recomend? What bolt do you recommend while im running lp? I've looked at otter's site so no need directing me there. Most anything should help.

Thx In Advance,
BlinkEffect

ooglieboogliebob
05-21-2006, 09:22 AM
you can make your gun LP with a co2 tank with no problem ...
Also for the long run you might want to get a 68/45 tank or so ..

Bolt, a good bolt would be sunbear, or aka lightning ... but you could always use your stock bolt and otterize it ...

Besides that if you want what materials you should get to do LP then you should just use the searches :)

BlinkEffect
05-22-2006, 07:46 PM
bump

Raygun
05-22-2006, 08:02 PM
Well a bolt would be a good start!! The lightnig bolt is a very good one i've heard. You can also Machine the ACS bolt to make a bit more lp but that would weaken it a lot. The Pilot already has a Low Pressure chamber but you could always get a better one, and maybe a nice lp regulator would do it some good too! If you have the money left over, a compressed air tank would help, but not really nessisary.:)

druid
05-22-2006, 09:49 PM
yes...the ACS is not compatable to LP operation

Sandman_Bravo
05-23-2006, 01:03 AM
They put on that damned VA, you'll have to get a new one to mount a reg.

Spinal
05-26-2006, 03:43 PM
get a feedneck. also for spimmying something, a lot of people get a 2k2 timmy bolt.

BlinkEffect
05-30-2006, 11:41 AM
ya im definately looking at getting a timmy bolt

big_daddy_d
05-30-2006, 11:48 AM
timmy bolt for sale in my BST thread :D