PDA

View Full Version : My new Pilot ACS

bottomdweller
05-21-2006, 05:51 AM
Used my new Pilot yesterday in both woodsball and a speedball course. I ugraded to a 16" 32 Degree barrel and bought a EVO2 loader.....very accurate and very fast!

Two things I am concerned about. The first is that the EVO sticks up way too high and becomes a huge target. Is there a part available so that I can lower it closer to the marker and reduce my guns profile? Can anyone give me a link if there is?

Secondly, the rubber handle covers don't really make a tight fit around the marker's handle. If I was to take a shot in the handle, I am certain that paint would get into the battery/circuit compartment and create havok for my marker. Any suggestions here?

Thanks!

Sandman_Bravo
05-21-2006, 06:02 AM
Dye Sticky, best comfort upgrade out there.

http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/BrowseCatalog-Start;sid=l53V2ViPyOLVvRz_8zwVcVJGKDKs0FhReI8=?Cat egoryName=paintball-gun-parts-and-upgrades-kingman-gun-upgrades-kingman-grips

bottomdweller
05-21-2006, 02:01 PM
Thanks!

Any suggestions for my loader/hopper issue?

ooglieboogliebob
05-21-2006, 02:11 PM
well about your egg being a high profile ... you could always get a norise clamping feedneck ... will reduce your profile a lot compared to the elbows !!!

Hob Hayward
05-21-2006, 02:23 PM
Yep, either the NDZ or CCM are both good feednecks.

Slammed0
05-21-2006, 02:27 PM
Don't get the NDZ one. I did and tried my friends Eggy on it and I was very dissapointed. Didn't grip it well at all. Worked great for my Halo though. Try a CCM.

bottomdweller
05-21-2006, 02:34 PM
Cool....any links for these?

I guess I am not familiar with the terminology yet. Does this feedneck replace the one already on the marker or is this the same as the small connector holding the hopper to the marker?

How does this work?

vwjimmy
05-21-2006, 05:52 PM
heres the ccm feedneck:
http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=U3l-3ypqGSp-U24bWdG-dyC-7IqmRSq0vGs=?ProductID=YlzAqArbwsgAAAECGWU0F1qE
it replaces the vertical mount on the marker and the plastic elbow