PDA

View Full Version : Recocking Problem with Spyder Electra ACS

Electrafied
05-20-2006, 07:55 AM
Hello, My marker does not recock when it is shot. The ball seems to have a slight delay and its impact is pretty weak. I made sure there was no oil in the breach and on the acs bolt. Only the striker o-ring is oiled. Also, what does the red battery led mean?

ooglieboogliebob
05-20-2006, 10:24 AM
red battery light means low battery ..

Also, take your whole gun apart, clean and lube ... make sure there's oil on the valve o-rings ... and then see if there's any o-rings jammed up anywhere causing it not to recock ...

druid
05-20-2006, 02:31 PM
read around the thread...there are similar posts to this and answers to their questions that apply to you

Electrafied
05-21-2006, 11:27 PM
So You mean to look inside to see busted o rings? I have looked and none in there. About the battery light, I left it charging for a while and it appeared when i turned it on. Thanks

Raygun
05-22-2006, 09:39 PM
OK, Dont charge the battery for too long because my friend had a problem where he charged his for a day and a half and his battery light never went off, because you can overcharge the battery!! Ohh and don't use a regulare
9V battery because the low battery light will always go on for that even if its fully charged!! And it not good to us a 9V cause the marker is made for the 9.6v kingman battery!! If you don't have one, you should def. get one!!
OK, for the delay and weak power when you shot the ball. The problem might be that you just don't have the right velocity on your gun. Go chron. it if you can or you can just tighten the nob on the back of the marker clockwise!! That should rase the FPS a little, don't do it too much thought, just to 275 fps if you can chron it, if not just do it till it goes stright without curving too much!! If that doesn't work, tell me!! :) Hope it works though!!

PS: if you need help changing the velocity go here.. http://www.kingman.com/section/support/videos/videos.html and it will show you how to do it better then i did!!

Electrafied
06-03-2006, 08:01 PM
thanks, Sorry i have not been on in a while. It does shoot now but when it is not shooting any balls (empty hopper it does not recock itself) although it used to. Thanks for you help and advice.