PDA

View Full Version : Feed Neck

Jimmyd24
05-19-2006, 07:51 PM
I need help on chosing a new feedneck for my Rodeo, any ideas, I have a halo tsa backman hopper if that effects which ones are compatitble:confused:

DRAGON
05-19-2006, 07:56 PM
Go CCM -

Jimmyd24
05-19-2006, 07:57 PM
Do u know of a good website wear i could get somehting like this

DRAGON
05-19-2006, 08:01 PM
Best prices I've seen on them - (http://www.sundragonpps.com/paintball_products.html)

divvichild
05-19-2006, 09:09 PM
personally, i agree with dragon. The CCM No rise and the Trinity T-lock are nice.
I'd go with the CCM coz its smaller.

Make sure you get it with "No holes" for the rodeo.

peter
04-06-2007, 03:50 PM
Going through the threads and found this on feednecks as I have just bought a Viewloader Revolution for my Rodeo. I have noticed a few different brands on E-bay and am wondering if any of those would be any good. I noticed CCM where and what is that? I did also notice the mention of make sure to get one without any holes. Some of the ones on ebay also mentioned that, but I didn't really understand it. Have only played for a few months. Have upgraded to a ceremic barrel, a tank to get away from Co2, and now the electic hopper. I just want a better feedneck and am on the cheap side. The ones on e-bay range from 15-29 brand new. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you, Peter

pb34
04-06-2007, 05:36 PM
CCM is the company that makes feednecks. As for holes and no holes. Your gun will either need a feedneck with holes or a feedneck with "ears/tabs". In simple terms, if you need a feedneck with holes it means your gun has two holes where the feedneck screws into. As for tabs, it means the feedneck will come with two little tabs on it and the screws hold the feedneck down using the tabs.

Oscum Guy
04-06-2007, 05:42 PM
picked up an ndz today. its really nice, easy to adjust and clamp, lightweight, low rise, and good looks.