PDA

View Full Version : This is the stupidest mistake i have ever made...

SpyderFan
05-18-2006, 07:14 AM
i just got my brand new, never before used, spyder mr1. i had been waiting for this gun for nearly 2 weeks. i finally got it took it out of the box but the stock on, and stared at it. i wanted to test if out and see if everything in it works before i get it out on the field, and have some kind of malfunction. i took out the bolt,oiled it, took my gun outside and shot a paintball. it went two feet. I was so P***ed off!!!! after some brainstorming i decided to look at the instructions. i had put the bolt in upside down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

The moral is: ALWAYS READ THE DIRECTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris Cole
05-18-2006, 08:03 AM
If that is your dumbest mistake, count yourself lucky.

druid
05-18-2006, 11:47 AM
I'm forever asking peeps 'manual much?" and get yelled at for 'flaming' :dodgy: thanks for making my point

SpyderFan
05-18-2006, 12:20 PM
LUCKY??? well, actually, i also almost shot my friends dad once, he didnt have a mask on, and i also accidently shot my other friend in the arm, again no mask. so yeah, not my stupdest mistake ever, but the most painful for me. i was in a hurry when i posted that. i was in computer class, and really bored, and we have broadband at my school so.....

SpyderFan
05-18-2006, 12:23 PM
thats flaming? i think its bogus. (i hope thats not flaming). yeah, i had a very frightening experience to make me read my manuals!!!!

pman15
05-18-2006, 01:30 PM
lol once i forgot to bring my paintball gun:lolsign:

TomFromMyspace
05-18-2006, 02:57 PM
My friend put the valve in his black dragon backwards and managed to freeze every o-ring in his expansion chamber. Now he comes to me whenever he needs to take anything apart on his gun.

Tk-421
05-18-2006, 03:21 PM
A few years ago i ran my leg over and broke it in two places

yamaha cow
05-18-2006, 03:59 PM
with wat?

vikingshadow
05-18-2006, 04:16 PM
I've done the upside bolt thing before...with my first paintball marker, actually. Was so comfuzzled, I took it back and exchanged it for another one!

Stupidest mistake ever in paintball???

Hmmmmm, let's see....Sneezing and shooting someone TWICE (due to bounce)in the butt because of such a light trigger....same day shooting myself in the hand and then in the finger because of that damn trigger....

Running through the woods and jumping over stumps...tripped and my gun and hopper went flying about 20 feet away from me...then I proceeded to get LIT UP because I was laying there laughing...

Jumping over the snake last year to avoid getting hit, caught one toe on the top, took a header and dropped my gun...it was still in PSP mode and it shot the ref! 3 times!

Oh, how about this one????

Can anyone say $200 Sonix???

Hob Hayward
05-18-2006, 06:28 PM
LoL, 200$ sonix?

I managed to put my stock bolt in upside down in my imagine, but thta wa sonly because the bolt pin had been in another bolt, and I was stupid. I was testing my LP setup too, so I was like wow, this stock bolt is really good for lp, I had it recocking down to like 60 psi and that I was doing great, until I upped the pressure to 600 and it still wouldn't shoot more than three feet. Scratched up the bolt pretty bad, and my body too :(

Tk-421
05-18-2006, 06:37 PM
with wat?

a 4-wheeler.....long story short, i was showing off just a tad to much, driving on two wheels and stuff like that, and well i lost my balance when i hit a rut with my front wheel and well it stated to flip over on top of me, so i put my foot down and pushed it back down onto all four wheels, and when i did that the point of my toe dug into the ground and the foot-peg cought the back of my chin causeing my tiba AND fiba to break...wow i guess that wasnt such a short story after all

SpyderFan
05-19-2006, 06:30 AM
i'm bored, lol

SpyderFan
05-19-2006, 06:36 AM
somthing else that sucks about me putting my bolt in upside down: i was so p***ed off that i didnt notice where i put my male plug for my remote coil. i still havent found it and lost it tuesday. my parents are headed to a sporting goods store today and i hop they have one there.

*EM1-Master*
05-19-2006, 07:55 AM
1) Going to the field. Realizing I left my Reloader B at home. Driving an hour and half back home. Not finding my Reloader there... Looking in my back seat and seeing the Reloader there, comfy as anything and laughing its arse off... Drove an hour and a half BACK to the field. Played for 3 hours. Drove an hour and a half back... 6 hours driving for 3 hours playing... Not fun... Haha

2) Thinking my ICD reg was frozen up with teflon on my first B2K4, buying an ANS, then realizing the pressure adjuster screw had just backed itself out... Not a bad move in the end though, as the ANS turned out to be the most consistent reg I've ever used... And I got a heck of a deal on it... $15 :p

3) Playing in the rain, sliding into my bunker, knocking it over and continuing to slide for about 20 more feet until I hit the snake and jumped over... About the worst way I can recommend hitting the snake off break... It worked though :D

4) Thinking I left my wallet at home. Driving an hour back home to get it. Realizing it was on my passenger seat... Pretty much same deal as #1...

5) The stupidest mistake ever, though?
http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/8803/image0503xn.jpg I know Dustin remembers this one! XD

TomFromMyspace
05-19-2006, 06:18 PM
How'd that one happen?

P.S. Ouch

druid
05-19-2006, 06:37 PM
bee's nest :dodgy:

Frat
05-19-2006, 09:25 PM
How'd that one happen?

looks like he has been playing with the X-ballers at the field I play on.

vwjimmy
05-22-2006, 07:10 PM
thats what I look like after every game I play....is that bad? hehehehehehe

kies
05-29-2006, 06:39 PM
I quote "Before You screw with your marker,(read the manual) it could have been alot worse!.