PDA

View Full Version : Graduation speech... help

Blayde
05-15-2006, 09:07 PM
Yeah I'm the salutatorian and I have to give a 5 minute speech at our graduation. I need topic ideas and fast because I have to have it in to the authority figures by tomorrow. Anyways, give me some ideas here. Nothing boring like we're going to change the world... or how we got here. The stories about ourselves part is already done. It's a really small high school if it helps any (140 in the HS, 24 in my graduating class).

EDIT: now i'm looking at talking about how your name follows you and making a name for yourself. if you have anyhting to go along with this like thoughts to be included, feel free.

DexGtr
05-16-2006, 06:54 AM
start out with something like this......."Now that we have graduated we are burdened to face college....the hardships that we face through it sometimes seem unsurmountbale....questions like; which cup noodle to buy? how do i do laundry? if a shirt is white with colorful prints, is it considered a white or a colored shirt? do i party tonight...or later on tonight?

Yes it is hard but we will overcome it, gradute and join the workforce and be boring droids getting on the internet and posting on paintball forums on company time.

Yes the future is bright, thats is if i don't end up flipping burgers at Mcdonald's, but wait they don't flip burgers anymore...they have a burger press that cooks both sides at the same time....how dissappointing that even that skill would be taken away from the losers among us."

alright that should do it. :D

Nader
05-16-2006, 09:51 AM
And please don't take ^^^that^^^ seriously.