PDA

View Full Version : Rifle Update

bungeye
05-14-2006, 10:23 PM
Here is the lates on my rifle project.

www.freewebs.com/mooseaim/currentprojects.htm

yesterday i gassed it up and ran a few balls thru it and IT WORKS. really loud which is wat i wanted.

comments??

Nader
05-14-2006, 10:53 PM
Nice, I bet you had a fun time trying to fire that in it's awkward state...hehe

Glad it works though, good jorb!

why do you want it loud? not really a sniper philosophy is it?

timmyshoota
05-14-2006, 11:11 PM
Glad it works though, good jorb!

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRBBBB BBBB!

I think the barrel is just a tad too long for what you're doing. Maybe chop off a few inches when you get close to finish. I dunno though, maybe it won't look so long with the foregrip thingy on it. I dunno if you measured it to match a real rifle or not. I'm also leary on the accuracy of it with that "barrel". Next time you shoot it, if you can, clamp it down to a vise and see how it does accuracy-wise. I just can't see it being accurate like that.

bungeye
05-15-2006, 12:13 AM
i want it loud so it gives it is more like a real rifle. you cant get a rile without a scielencer that is quiet. and a normal blowback gun volume isnt loud enough 2 sound like a rifle.

i will do that accuracy thing once its finished.

ooglieboogliebob
05-15-2006, 12:07 PM
... haha more like cut off 5 inches .. :p ... once you have the back piece on your not gonna be able to hold that thing steady .. besides that it's long as crap !!! it's like 30 inches .....

pman15
05-15-2006, 08:04 PM
well i'm guessing by the size of the barrel though u have unbelievable accuracy:D

ooglieboogliebob
05-15-2006, 08:09 PM
nope ... just airloss, longer barrel doesn't mean better accuracy .. use the search for more info .. common misconception

ttink
05-16-2006, 08:29 PM
nope ... just airloss, longer barrel doesn't mean better accuracy .. use the search for more info .. common misconception
Im thinking he was joking, hence the smiley.