PDA

View Full Version : Trigger problems

BlakImagine
05-14-2006, 01:58 PM
My trigger is not releasing the bolt, nor is the striker bolt pushing the "sear" (i think thats what its called) out all the way. I've obveously checked the batts. out and everything else seems fine... any help woud be awsome Thanx

SPimagine
05-14-2006, 06:13 PM
can you take the gun apart? take the bolt out, see if there is any paint shell skins or any thing that could make the gun jam, then re-assemble. see if that works

ooglieboogliebob
05-14-2006, 06:16 PM
it has to be a 9.6 rechargable ... fully charged for 14 hours .. just to let you know ..

Also ... too strong of a mainspring ??

Leaking, bumped up capacitor ... check those first

BlakImagine
05-14-2006, 06:29 PM
Naw its none of those things, something is broken, or not doing what it should, i can take it apart and the problem seems to be with the bolt release system in the trigger frame

ooglieboogliebob
05-14-2006, 07:10 PM
.... does your e-frame turn on and it just seems like its clicking ??

big_daddy_d
05-14-2006, 07:24 PM
see if the wires from the capacitor to the board have come loose in any way, If the wires are loose, the capacitor will not put forward enough of a charge for the sear to release...

BlakImagine
05-15-2006, 04:48 PM
.... does your e-frame turn on and it just seems like its clicking ??

yes, it makes an small click, but not as loud as when its functioning correctly and it doesnt move the sear

druid
05-15-2006, 08:01 PM
get a new battery

TheTownIdiot
05-16-2006, 08:27 AM
check to see if theres any broken wires up by the on off switch too. a few of mine broke that went from the micro switch to to on off switch, and it didnt click so well until it just stopped all together. I just had to soder them back on, so it wasnt to much of a hassle.
Oh, also be sure to check the wires on the trigger switch itself.

BlakImagine
05-16-2006, 12:27 PM
Every thing looks to me likes its connected and intact and tht maybe i just have a broken part? If i can find my digital camera im going to get some pictures on here

ooglieboogliebob
05-16-2006, 01:12 PM
... it's the capacitor im telling you .... mine did that when my capacitor went bad ...

BlakImagine
05-16-2006, 05:54 PM
is that the silver drum the pushes the sear? thats what i thought it might be

Hob Hayward
05-16-2006, 06:32 PM
Nope, its a silver cylinder covered in black plastic and wired onto the top of the board, it charges up with energy from the battery, and when you hti the trigger the eneger is released to the solenoid which is the silver drum thin that pushes the sear as you said.

They can go bad from shooting too long for too fast, or just ver time, look to see if the ends are bulging out or if stuff is leaking from inside of it.

big_daddy_d
05-16-2006, 07:24 PM
again check the wires going into the freaking capacitor, 9 times out of 10 they have come loose and either you need to get a new capacitor and remove and replace yourself or send it into kingman if it is still under warranty, I had 2 stock boards that this has happened to.

BlakImagine
05-17-2006, 02:44 PM
i think your right i dont know why i didnt see it before, theres a substance thts like dried battery acid around the one end, its not under warrenty... where could i get a new one of these? I havent seen anything like this at any of the pro shops around here, and is it worth it? it is just my back up

ooglieboogliebob
05-17-2006, 05:01 PM
yep, radioshack ... just get one that matches the closest to it but fits your frame ...

big_daddy_d
05-17-2006, 06:01 PM
you also need to know how to solder...