PDA

View Full Version : Ok, so.....

vikingshadow
05-13-2006, 05:04 PM
I've been needing some stress relief...

I've been watching it on tv lately...

I've been needing to have some fun...

Add in miscellaneous reason here (and the next 14 lines....)

I went to the field today and for the first time since February, I played paintball. (Not counting the pitiful excuse for playing the first weekend in March when I gave up this thing for good...)

However, I ONLY PLAYED WOODSBALL TODAY!!!! There were 15 guys out there so it was some decent playing, and I had a pretty good time at it! First time I played woods since this time last year, and that was only 2 games. I played about 8-9 games today, and the shocker and I were on fire!

I was pretty nervous, because these guys had been playing woods for several months and from what I heard, really good. So, first game, I did the old "belly crawling" thing around the woods and managed to shoot one guy out. I was working my way around the field and hadn't heard anybody shooting for awhile, so I sort of started trotting/squatting through the trees. After about 10 minutes of not hearing anything, I thought, "They all got out and no one bothered to say anything!" Sure enough, I had shot the last one out and was the last on my team - I had won the game!

Next game, 4 vs. 4, I ran up the perimeter and promptly shot 3 of the opposing players out. (I was single fingering it so they wouldn't think I was full auto or ramping - didn't want to set anyone off!) The rest of my team finished the other one off pretty fast. It continued like this for the rest of the day....seems a lot of my woodsball skills came back to me pretty easy. AND even beter, I was putting a lot of my acquired speedball skills to work - shooting off handed, running and sliding, playing bunkers (trees, stick bunkers) like a speedball field.

A couple of my ex-teammates were there today and I could tell they were uncomfortable around me. I honestly think they're pissed I left the team. You know, I'm kind of torn. I had such a good time just playing for fun today, yet I kind of wish they'd ask me to come back to the team. I don't really want back on, just the thought of them asking and us being friends again....but, they've moved on and I feel a bit left out, they're throwing a tournament at our field in two weeks, and I'm not a part of it, and that bugs me a bit. They also have their first tournament without me next weekend, and that bugs me a bit, also....

Well anywho, I ordered a gun from ***** and it's supposed to be here this next week. I've rethought this paintball thing, and I think I've found a direction I want to go...I'll let you know more later!

DRAGON
05-13-2006, 05:18 PM
...........Well anywho, I ordered a gun from ***** and it's supposed to be here this next week. I've rethought this paintball thing, and I think I've found a direction I want to go...I'll let you know more later!

So you ordered from a swear word and she's http://www.spyder.tv/forums/image.php?u=5&dateline=1146183436.jpg gonna deliver, nice. What will your ol' lady say? - ;)

vwjimmy
05-13-2006, 05:35 PM
first.....good for you for having fun balling....imagine that!!!
second....let the team have some more time, they'll come around.....
third.... I have it on good authority that that IS Vikes old lady! hehehehe

WhatThaSmurf
05-13-2006, 07:04 PM
i thinks he said he ordered from d1cks

DyNasty9
05-13-2006, 07:19 PM
Well anywho, I ordered a gun from ***** and it's supposed to be here this next week. I've rethought this paintball thing, and I think I've found a direction I want to go...I'll let you know more later!
hmm pump??:dodgy:

glad to hear you got back out and had a good time vike.:)

WhatThaSmurf
05-13-2006, 07:21 PM
if he goes pump, he'd definitely go modified class. he wouldn't be able to do it true stock. jk vike

thechubbss12
05-14-2006, 06:42 AM
lol
Well good glad to se someonme returning to the paintball playing world...

If you like woods you should come out and vists me down here at Wild West got lots oh good woods fields...

vikingshadow
05-14-2006, 08:20 AM
I'm supposed to be going to the City to play the 28th somewhere...not sure where yet!

Chris Cole
05-14-2006, 08:25 AM
looks like it's going to be PBCOC, but still haven't decided. It looks like I may havet to lube up the Hammer.

*EM1-Master*
05-14-2006, 10:09 AM
It looks like I may havet to lube up the Hammer.
I won't say a word...

vikingshadow
05-14-2006, 01:38 PM
Ouch, PBCOC, that's quite a haul for me and the family...

Lubing the hammer and buying from ****'s Sporting Goods....sounds like a XXX movie...

ooglieboogliebob
05-14-2006, 03:25 PM
looks like you had a lot of fun vike .. i knew you'd eventually come back ;)

Chris Cole
05-14-2006, 04:43 PM
Like Purcell isn't. No final decision yet, still putting out feelers.

vikingshadow
05-14-2006, 05:22 PM
I guess everywhere is a long haul for us! LOL!

Chris Cole
05-14-2006, 07:43 PM
Come on, Guymon is only half a wagon-greasin' away.

druid
05-14-2006, 07:48 PM
YAY!!! VIKE'S BACK!!! :yay: :yay:

thechubbss12
05-15-2006, 03:22 AM
Ehh yea Guymon..... that is def a long haul.....
Well PBCOC is a great field with a great staff i know you will have fun if you go there......

Nader
05-15-2006, 08:17 AM
You're going pump huh? Gimme your shocker! :D JP
Keep it so you can still own faces.

bamf-hacker
05-17-2006, 02:15 PM
I knew you would come back...... Once a baller always a baller :)

Welcome back Vike.

HacKeR