PDA

View Full Version : ipod problems...

Angel69
05-13-2006, 05:27 AM
if anyone out there is a brainyac at electronic stufff i neeed your help....

im having problems with my ipod.... when i plug her in to the computer it says its uploading the songs and says there on there...when i unplug it there not on there.....

and when i go to play a song from anywhere they dont play, it jsut keeeps going through alll the suck tittles....it does however work on the 2 songs i have on recently added file...

not even my movies work

so anyone got any advice thanks!:)

Nader
05-13-2006, 06:20 AM
The songs aren't staying on there when you unplug because you probably didn't eject the iPod properly. There is a little eject button in iTunes right next to the iPod when it is in the computer.

As to the movies not working, make sure they are in the right format. (mpeg I believe)

Hossy
05-13-2006, 07:04 AM
i dont know exactly what is wrong, but when you plug in ur ipod, reset all settings, and then reload all the songs and movies on there and it should work fine

if not IM me on JumboShrimp32 it would be easier for me to help u there

ooglieboogliebob
05-13-2006, 05:18 PM
yeah, i actually broke my ipod because i didn't press the eject button when i would unplug it ... just corrupted all the files on the ipod and everything...

Restore you Ipod first ..., and then reload all of the songs/movies back on ... then you should start ejecting it from now on .. :p

Angel69
05-14-2006, 08:15 AM
lol....u caught me ive done that twice lol ok ill restart it all thanks alot :)

ooglieboogliebob
05-14-2006, 11:46 AM
hah yep np .. hope for the best of luck ... *sigh* i wish i knew before ... :p