PDA

View Full Version : a few ?'z bout my primal

Primal owner
12-31-2005, 09:29 PM
I've been having some problems with my primal since I received it, over a year ago. Everytime I use it, it always chops balls. I make sure I have the eye on, I bought a better barrel, use pro paint, use a halo hopper, it still chops balls more then I've heard it should, any ideas or suggestions? I really need it. Thanx- Primal owner. P.S. I've heard the PSI is preset by kingman to just under 100 PSI is this true, if so I have changed the PSI since then, and would like to know exactly what PSI it operates the most efficiently on. Any helpful info. will be greatly appreciated-thanx again-

spyderkid179
01-02-2006, 09:17 AM
well most likely the eyes are dirty so they think a ball is in the breech when there really isnt one so just clean them off with a q-tip or something. If that doesnt work, take them out and check for any scratches on the lense.
good luck..

Primal
01-07-2006, 04:06 AM
Maybe i have a answer to you,

My Primal was always "copping/ballbreak" som inches inn the barrel, whats realy was wrong is the marker was maskined wrong

You my see it by take out the bolt take the barrel on, and see true the marker and barrel from the back site.

If it is somthing like this is wrong you see there the barrel meeting the marker a tick line (the barrel) is ticker around the one site then the another site on the barrel.
If it is, you see it easy.

You must have the barrel on the marker and see from the back site of the marker all time.

If you understand me it easy, my eng is not the best sorry :o

Talking to him the shop you by it from.

oh.. yes I get a new Primal for free, Kingman is easy to talking to :)
but my warrenty was not going out. it is 1 year or somthing ??