PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!

vikingshadow
05-12-2006, 04:06 AM
I had to clean out my PM's box for the "of the month" contests and accidently deleted some business PM's...(dang 50 PM limit!!!)

I was supposed to give feedback to a couple of you. Please let me know if I was supposed to give you feedback and haven't done it yet!

Sorry for the hassle!

Nader
05-12-2006, 08:32 AM
uh.....yeah. You owe me about five positive feedback posts.....:D
JP!

claustrophobia9
05-12-2006, 12:10 PM
hey cant you change that? ive deleted my box with useful things 3 times already

vikingshadow
05-12-2006, 02:38 PM
I wouldn't know how to begin to change it. I think that the administrators have to change those things. I'm just a lowly moderator....

TacTownKilla
05-12-2006, 03:14 PM
You owe me feedback, for that one thing member, that i bought off you that one time, along with the other thing, you needed to sell it for that one reason, you member? That one time?

Edit: :dodgy:

vikingshadow
05-12-2006, 03:25 PM
Hahaha! Had me going for a second....then lucklily I saw the dodgy!

I'm serious! I can't remember who I was supposed to leave feedback for. I know one of you guys only had a feedback thread on BSNation, and I was going to post feedback, but it totally slipped my mind.

The last 3 weeks have been a total nightmare at school and home - I'm the 5th grade chairperson and on top of locking things down for the year in my classroom, I'm in charge of the BIG outdoor day trip to a local state park and all the activities involved in it, the celebration we hold for the kids who had good behavior and the Fun Day Festival on the last day of school...all within 4 days of each other and take place at the end of the week next week! I'm also in charge of the 5th grade luncheon (that we had today) and inventory for the entire 5th grade building...PLUS teaching class and keeping 60 kids who thought school was over a month ago busy...Inventory alone took me a week of working until 6:00-7:00 every night for a week and I kind of cheated at the end!

And I think I'm getting Alzheimer's on top of all that!

So, help me out guys - WHO NEEDS FEEDBACK FROM ME?????? Thank God school's out in 7 days!

claustrophobia9
05-12-2006, 05:20 PM
I'm just a lowly moderator....hey its a step up, all we can do is ***** and moan about it, but you can "put in a request"