PDA

View Full Version : Wondering about the MR2

zjw11890
05-10-2006, 09:52 PM
Well i just won the MR2 at spyder.tv (http://spider.tv)and i was wondering how good is it because right now im waiting for it to be shipped to me and i just want to know who good is it

druid
05-10-2006, 10:20 PM
dunno anything about it but take this advice:

take the manual and read it from front to back twice. Then go back to the maintenence section and disassemble it. Check all O-rings and oil/grease them ANYWAY. Look for stuff like metal filings, damages, etc.
This way you accomplish 3 things...
1. You learn the marker inside and out...litterally
2. You are making sure the thing will seal properly
3. You are making sure there are no technical 'issues' with it prior to it's maiden voyage.

...oh...and congrats...you lucky.....!@#$%^&*&()(*&^%$#@!

DRAGON
05-11-2006, 12:23 AM
I do know about it and it's a very impressive marker compared to what Kingman has released in the past. I took one completely apart all the way to the trigger frame today and it's just a bit more difficult than the others to completely dismantle. There are many more parts to it. Let me just say, you get a helluva lot of metal for your money but in your case, for free lol. Congrats and I'm positive you'll love your new MR -

new_Faction64
05-11-2006, 02:24 PM
Wow man, conrats!

UNLESS YOU HAVE BLACK BALL DETENTS YOU NEED TO REPLACE THE BALL DETENT!!! The other ones that Kingman had put on them are faulty, you can call them up to get replacements (good ones) or order "Intimidator Detents" the rubber ones yourself, it's all the same.

zjw11890
05-11-2006, 03:17 PM
thanks for your advise