PDA

View Full Version : To everybody

Slammed0
05-05-2006, 08:15 PM
Hey I just wanted to say I appreciate everybodys patience with me. I realize I came out of nowhere and as a newbie I had 1 million questions and made alot of threads. And everybody has been really helpful and nice. I honestly appreciate the friendliness. I am new to the sport and have fell head over heels for it. I just want to understand my gun and get the knowledge of knowing how to make it better.

Thanks everybody!!!!! You RAWK!!!!! http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y57/Slammed0/buttrock.gif

DRAGON
05-05-2006, 08:23 PM
.......... I realize I came out of nowhere and as a newbie I had 1 million questions and made alot of threads......

Ya, no one else has done that here before lol. :smirk: Give yourself a few months, you'll be the one answering all the questions - ;)

bungeye
05-05-2006, 08:49 PM
thats true, and u normaly answer one off the question u asked urself. eg. i have answered a few times to the questions about the metal plug on the pilots that keep on breaking.

big_daddy_d
05-05-2006, 09:04 PM
no this forum is not for asking questions :dodgy: just kidding!! Thats what we're all here for.

bungeye
05-06-2006, 12:45 AM
i bet the great and holy otter once was asking question too.

thechubbss12
05-06-2006, 04:56 AM
LOL Maybe.....

Well its good have new members that makes all the diffrence....