PDA

View Full Version : Absolute Finish

shunut
05-04-2006, 10:12 AM
I was just on Absolute Finish's website because I wanted to get a couple things anodized but they are no longer doing anodizing for paintball. This is exactly what they site says:

"Currently at this time we are no longer accepting paintball markers to be anodized. We will continue to anodize markers from manufacturers. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

This really sucks because they had the best prices around and did quality work.

Muddytaco
05-04-2006, 10:18 AM
That sucks I was getting ready to send a couple things to them in a couple weeks to get done.

Nader
05-04-2006, 12:30 PM
Son of a.........
I just took my shocker apart to be anno'ed too.......lame.
And yes, they did have the best prices and quality.

Hopefully this is only temporary......

timbertiger20
05-04-2006, 04:33 PM
Yeah well, he just hired a new person to run his office.......he has been so inconsistant and swamped.........I pulled my sponsorship and went to another anno-guy! He did a horrible job after 2 months worth of waiting, and then wanted us to bring them back so he could fix them! We said no thanks, I'd rather have my markers back and fixed by someone who can treat a sponsored team better!

timmyshoota
05-04-2006, 04:34 PM
They have probably stopped for awhile because they were getting way behind. Randy just couldn't handle the load that he was getting. I doubt he really expected to blow up like he did. I'm sure they will be back doing paintball stuff soon, they just probably need to get on track and get organized better.

TacTownKilla
05-04-2006, 05:54 PM
Yeah well, he just hired a new person to run his office.......he has been so inconsistant and swamped.........I pulled my sponsorship and went to another anno-guy! He did a horrible job after 2 months worth of waiting, and then wanted us to bring them back so he could fix them! We said no thanks, I'd rather have my markers back and fixed by someone who can treat a sponsored team better!

Damn thats to bad, I hope absolute gets back to what it used to be.

druid
05-05-2006, 05:50 AM
see...this is what happens when you hire someone not fit to do the job...it's like nepotism and affirmative action...it doesn't work because it's for the wrong solution to a particular problem

bamf-hacker
05-05-2006, 05:58 AM
This stinks!!! Shunut had me all pshyced to goto them to anno my gun......

AAARRRGGGHHHHH.....

HacKeR

timbertiger20
05-05-2006, 07:01 AM
Well understand this........before the new guy started it was a complete mess and he was always losing parts and mixing stuff up. I still have a part there that they looked for for 2 days and told me that they were sure it was in my box. Two weeks later I find out that it was still in the media blaster! His system went to crap for a couple weeks, the EPA shut him down, and he destroyed alot of stuff all in a couple weeks time period. His entire setup went wacky, then to top it off their solution was to buy a plotter and other equipment so they could do more work in house........but they are already so far behind it was rediculous. I really hope the new guy has halted everything until it's all straightened out. There is no reason my markers should have sat there two months.....while meanwhile quests are being turned around in a week!

chubb0rz
05-05-2006, 09:56 AM
There is no reason my markers should have sat there two months.....while meanwhile quests are being turned around in a week!
I can think of one.... $$

timbertiger20
05-05-2006, 06:28 PM
Well he was trying to get comercial accounts.......which we were bringing one ourselves......we were working a deal for him to do some Palmer's markers but.........also some people I referred got their markers done before ours! I wouldn't care about the time so much.....but they look like a 5th grade science project!

chubb0rz
05-05-2006, 08:30 PM
Yea just pointing out that maybe his focus was more on a commerical account that was already established and a repeating sale as oppose to the new sponsorship team.

timbertiger20
05-05-2006, 09:13 PM
Actually, they didn't contact him till well after he had our markers. I understand, and like I said time wasn't the issue. They were just horrible!