Dark Horizon titanium hammer 45
Bandit Bolt valve 23
Dye sticky grips 30
32* spring kit 11
That's not counting:
Empire Re-loader - 60
20 oz tank 27
12 oz tank 20
The gun parts alone are close to $200 (all the prices include shipping and/or tax), so I guess you can call me crazy. I'm looking at the trinity military stock ($60) or making my own. I'm sure there are a lot of others out there like me.:crazy:

bamf-hacker
05-04-2006, 05:15 AM
That is the fun of it.... Upgrading is not cheap :)

Now dish out 200 bucks for some HPA and you will be good to go, at this point why stop :D

HacKeR

Frat
05-04-2006, 05:53 AM
That is the beauty of the Spyders you can customize them to about no end and make it exactly how you want it. No your not crazy I already have more into my MR1 than I paid for it and will probably end up with 2-3 times in up grades as to what I paid for it but it wiull be exactly how I want it and done by me. Once I finish it I am going to do OtterSC's Low Pressure mod on my Pilot ACS as well as one of the Trinity stocks.

Sandman_Bravo
05-13-2006, 11:33 AM
Just ordered:
Empire regulator
Check-It 15* Assault Block vertical adapter
Smart Parts HPA on/off
Metric to 1/4 adapter
Macroline & fittings
Dye mini-gauge 750 psi

I'm stoked!:jump:

Slammed0
05-13-2006, 12:14 PM
Yep I am right there with you man. :lol: I haven't even replaced any of the internals yet but I still have racked up quite the investment into this gun. I could have more but I bought a Spyder Rodeo also.

Sandman_Bravo
05-23-2006, 05:16 PM
I know, I think I'm addicted to tinkering with this damned thing. I've ordered the Sundragon 50g switch and magnetic trigger, and just today ordered a Bandit LP bolt with o-rings.:moneyeyes: I'm hoping to increase velocity with some of the wasted gas escaping around the stock bolt. I've replaced everything except the ASA (which I drilled out) & drop forward. What'll I tinker with now? My son wants to get into paint ball, but he's only 9... hmmm, maybe I could get him an early Christnas gift...I wonder what kind of mods are available for the mr1?...