PDA

View Full Version : TI (rapper) shooting

claustrophobia9
05-03-2006, 05:24 PM
Interstate 75 was shut down for nearly 5 miles in cincinnati today because of a driveby the occured in the middle of the night. ill have the story up in a sec, just gotta get this here so im the first and i dont write the whole thing for no reason. ninja edit in 5 min.

edit: the story
i have a friend who was at the show where TI was promoting his new album. apparently he threw a wad of cash into the croud and some guy threw it back yelling "i dont need your charity". TI said he'd see him outside. there was a small encounter before TI and his entourage continued on to a club called the ritz. the man followed them there and when they got there a fight broke out and TI and his entourage left in two vans, neither with bullet proof windows (i thought we learned our lesson with tupac and Notorious BIG) they headed out for the highway when the guys car filled with his gang pulled along side and began firing upon TI's vans. 3 were injured, two men and one woman. a man died, word is that TI's gang DID NOT shoot back but attepted to flee (tis not the gang shooting like they make it sound like on the news) TI himself was not injured but he and the rest of his entourage are either in recovory or being questioned, the man who died's name hasnt been released. you wont see that first part in headlines because no reporters were actually at the show, you gotta get it from sources.

its a sad thing when stuff happens over generosity isnt it

ricochet08
05-03-2006, 05:50 PM
dang man, that's f'd up.

but did y'all notice how many of these rappers be talkin bout clappin (shootin) at who ever wants the business...but when push comes to shove, they don't do a thing.

still, nobody should've gotten killed or injured over this.

claustrophobia9
05-03-2006, 06:16 PM
its just a couple of songs.... seriously like you dont know someone who talks ****

big_daddy_d
05-03-2006, 07:02 PM
I talk mad crap :D, but nothing involving death or dismemberment...:D:D:D

*EM1-Master*
05-03-2006, 07:40 PM
....ATL rappers... *shrug*

ricochet08
05-03-2006, 08:15 PM
....ATL rappers... *shrug*

:applause: :applause: :applause:
that's real talk :)

druid
05-03-2006, 09:22 PM
doo doo doop...doop...doop....another one bites the dust...

SniperX
05-04-2006, 10:43 AM
lol.. sry i lol'd , up here in Flint we get multiple shootings during the day and nite.. we have young 12 year olds to 16 year olds getting guns and starting gangs and not enough cops patroling, its a mess up here and its now its one of four most dangerous cities. ppl will shoot u for no reason up here its just sick.. and TI and his entourage did the right thing about not shooting back. two wrongs dont make a right :)

TacTownKilla
05-04-2006, 10:52 AM
but did y'all notice how many of these rappers be talkin bout clappin (shootin) at who ever wants the business...but when push comes to shove, they don't do a thing.

still, nobody should've gotten killed or injured over this.

So your sayin that he should have shot back cuz thats how he talks, then you say no one should have gotten hurt? Contradict much?

druid
05-04-2006, 12:21 PM
I say this...

take all the weapons, ammunition, drugs, shanks, shivvs and relative contraband...
scoop up all the people that want to engage in that behavior...
Lock them in a giant, bullet-proof stadium...
Instruct them that only one person can leave...
Let them duke it out themselves...
Arrest the last person standing for genocide...
Televise it on Pay per view as the last great Gladiator games...

let them kill themselves off in a controlled environment, where the innocent bystanders are out of danger...

Problem solved.

ricochet08
05-04-2006, 12:51 PM
So your sayin that he should have shot back cuz thats how he talks, then you say no one should have gotten hurt? Contradict much?

im sayin no one should've gotten hurt over somethin stupid like this. that's all.
but if u go talk trash, then u gotta back it up.
:p

ricochet08
05-04-2006, 12:55 PM
I say this...

take all the weapons, ammunition, drugs, shanks, shivvs and relative contraband...

let them kill themselves off in a controlled environment, where the innocent bystanders are out of danger...

Problem solved.

hmmmmm....sounds kinda interesting :D

SniperX
05-04-2006, 01:11 PM
I'd pay $200 to see that and the money can be donated to charity

claustrophobia9
05-04-2006, 06:09 PM
I say this...

Problem solved.
its rating wouldn't be near as good as american idol :dodgy:

NB_Hacker_NB
05-04-2006, 08:08 PM
I say this...

Problem solved.

I'd buy it. :D

DRAGON
05-04-2006, 10:50 PM
Great to know natural selection is still alive and well. Some of these rappers are so tough they have to prove it every day of their lives. Sounds like the fine line between insecurity and self-doubt to me -

claustrophobia9
05-05-2006, 01:11 PM
Great to know natural selection is still alive and well. Some of these rappers are so tough they have to prove it every day of their lives. Sounds like the fine line between insecurity and self-doubt to me -
SERIOUSLY WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND! TI was NOT the one shooting but instead an enraged fan/gang member shooting AT him!

1. read
2. understand
- if 2 fails repeat from 1.
3. think
4. respond

druid
05-05-2006, 03:55 PM
I'd pay $200 to see that and the money can be donated to charity

the money should go to help innocent victims of their assailant's crimes.

DRAGON
05-05-2006, 06:35 PM
..........TI said he'd see him outside. there was a small encounter before TI and his entourage .......

I did read it you ****ing asshat :slap: .....and further more my post stands. He's just another wannabe tough guy that prolly couldn't stand on his own two feet w/o his as you call it.....entourage. "Yo meing, les take it outside in da paaaking lot later." Sounds like he chewed off a bit more than he and his entourage could handle. I think you may be doing the same -

big_daddy_d
05-05-2006, 07:46 PM
sheesh, news reports I saw said his entourage fired back... Stupidity if you ask me, who gives a flying F? Why is it still up for discussion?