PDA

View Full Version : mr1 problem

mr1man
05-02-2006, 11:59 AM
ok, i just got a new mr1, and cpa tank, whenever i play the gun seems to stutter(cocker doesn't come back fast enough) from time to time, and break a ball. ive been reading in the forums how everybody says their mr1 barely breaks balls,and im concerned. is there a problem with my spring? plz help

yamaha cow
05-02-2006, 12:54 PM
try using new 32 degrees spring sets if that dont work call kingman.:cool:

Frat
05-02-2006, 08:16 PM
Make sure everything is cleaned and lubed. I prefer Gold Cup but others may prefer different. The only two spyder function issues I have seen in the last couple of weeks were from shooting the gun dry. My MR1 has not broken a ball with the mechanical set up but it will chop like crazy using an e trigger and running it on burst or full. It just cant feed them fast enough and i am using a revy for a hopper.

yamaha cow
05-03-2006, 04:22 AM
do u use a acs bolt?

new_Faction64
05-03-2006, 12:19 PM
do u use a acs bolt?

There is no ACS bolt for the MR1.

yamaha cow
05-03-2006, 12:59 PM
well any kind of anti chop bolt i mean.

tex
05-06-2006, 07:24 PM
Make sure everything is cleaned and lubed. I prefer Gold Cup but others may prefer different. The only two spyder function issues I have seen in the last couple of weeks were from shooting the gun dry. My MR1 has not broken a ball with the mechanical set up but it will chop like crazy using an e trigger and running it on burst or full. It just cant feed them fast enough and i am using a revy for a hopper.

I agree with Frat. Make sure everything is cleaned and properly lubed and you should be ok.

DRAGON
05-06-2006, 11:06 PM
ok, i just got a new mr1, and cpa tank, whenever i play the gun seems to stutter(cocker doesn't come back fast enough) from time to time, and break a ball.....

I can tell you still have your taxes on your mind. It's HPA not CPA. ;) Is your tank an LP HPA? If so that prolly why it's jackhammering -