View Full Version : question please help

05-01-2006, 05:54 PM
ok i have a pyder electra acs and i have a aka tornado and i was wondering about the little rod that goes inside the vavle, do i still use that?? i am confused

05-01-2006, 06:21 PM
That 'little rod' is the valve pin and cup seal. You absolutly need it. It is what the striker hits to release the firing charge into the bolt to propel the paintball. Without it, air will pour out the barrel until the tank is empty. You need the spring too. :D

05-01-2006, 06:26 PM
ok i know i need the valve pin, cup seal, etc, but the aka valve came with another rod.

05-01-2006, 06:30 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/New-AKA-Tornado-Valve-for-Spyder-Low-Pressure_W0QQitemZ7238327772QQcategoryZ36285QQssPa geNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

thats the rod on the left pic and the very right of it inside the valve

05-01-2006, 06:33 PM
use the pin that comes with the valve

05-01-2006, 07:05 PM
yep...that pin/cupseal is modified for better air flow better than a stock one