PDA

View Full Version : Qloader

anubis19ak
04-29-2006, 09:29 PM
Has anyone tried putting a qloader on the MR2? If so, please post your thoughts on it. I'm considering getting one for multiple reasons, and was just curious if anyone else has done it. Thanks!

NextoN
04-30-2006, 02:43 AM
Don't put an Qloader on it. It's to fast for the MR2 if you can't hit the 25bps in semi mode but just go with an egg or so... The detent can't handle 30bps forcefeed

Elfmaze
04-30-2006, 05:09 AM
its a lot quieter and no batteries to deal with. i haven't had any problems with detents in my time yet. call the q loader guys there very helpfull. even if you can't outshoot it which no gun really can it still provides a constant powerfeed ball source

anubis19ak
04-30-2006, 05:48 AM
If I do get one, I was wanting to mount it directly to the feed neck, and have the qloader itself running parallel to the gun, running back towards the stock. Any idea on how you'd do that? Thanks!

saf001
05-01-2006, 09:48 AM
I have a QLoader on my MR2. I actually don't recommend it. It required me and my friend to make our own detents as well as "disable" the ACS bolt. We had to disable the bolt because once we stopped the balls from pushing past the detent, they then started to roll back with the bolt as it recocked. Anywho...it now works. On mounting the QLoader (I mounted mine under the barrel shroud), we had to fashion our own little metal bracket, as the ones supplied with the QLoader are not big enough to fit around the foregrip on the MR2. And to make things worse, the foregrip is also slightly angled....so I had to wrap some electrical tape in such a manner so that when I put the metal bracket around the foregrip, it levels the socket so that the QPod runs parrallel to the barrel.

Email me if you have any specific questions. texasgunnut@gmail.com

NextoN
05-01-2006, 11:19 AM
PLease post a picture I really wanna se MR2 with a Q-loader

new_Faction64
05-01-2006, 11:24 AM
HOLD UP! Check out this thread on SpecOps, the MR2 looks great w/ the Q-loader! Well, IMO at least.

http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index.php?showtopic=53378

Elfmaze
05-01-2006, 11:32 AM
the bolt roll thing i had too. the results can be seen in my home milling thread but i did have a problem with the ball rolling back into the bolt. appears to be solved for now though.

druid
05-01-2006, 11:56 AM
less "pre-winds" of the pods may help

Elfmaze
05-01-2006, 01:22 PM
then the pods don't empty compleatly. i'm not shure why kingman makes the bolts sit so far back while waiting to fire.

Hob Hayward
05-01-2006, 02:49 PM
Yeah, its a pain, causes so many annoying problems when you install eyes, because sometimes the balls role backwards, other times they don't.

NextoN
05-03-2006, 12:43 PM
MR2 & Qloader = LOL

Guitar_kid99
08-03-2006, 05:25 PM
so is there a way to make this work?
cuz i would love to add one of these to my gun

Nuwisha
10-15-2006, 02:00 PM
MR2 & Qloader = LOL

LOL? While yes there are some issues with making it work, it is worth it, and it looks and works awesome.

To mount it, take off the front handle, mount to the mini expansion chamber, or whatever it is, get a gear clamp and clamp the qloader elbow to the feed port. done.

To make it work, get a good ball stop and install an MR1 aluminum bolt. No feed problems, you will never ever out shoot the qloader and you'll get better efficiency and range with the MR1 bolt.
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-10/1221131/2006_08290069.JPG

pbgrandpa
10-15-2006, 03:42 PM
If I do get one, I was wanting to mount it directly to the feed neck, and have the qloader itself running parallel to the gun, running back towards the stock. Any idea on how you'd do that? Thanks!I talked to Jim Dat at RAP4.com about this piece fitting on the MR2. He said it would work.Click linkhttp://rap4.com/paintball/os/qloader-sniper-adapter-p-1426.html

Nenkitsune
10-15-2006, 07:37 PM
then the pods don't empty compleatly. i'm not shure why kingman makes the bolts sit so far back while waiting to fire.
you can have 1 prewind and it will unload completly. it doesn't matter how little prewinds you ahve in it, it'll still fully unload, as long as the nut on the end of the spring is in the fully up position!
i know this cause i tinkered with my qloader quite a bit to find how many prewinds i should use. there isn't any reason why it wouldn't fully load with 0 prewinds, but it would be really slow

new_Faction64
10-26-2006, 01:22 PM
NuWisha, that's gotta be the sickest, most amazing MR2 I've ever seen!

SilentAssassin
11-11-2006, 09:23 AM
I agree with new Faction, that is sick. What barrel is that and what length? Are you happy with its accuracy and range cause i was looking for a new barrel for my MR2 and got a BT APEX barrel for it since all the reviews for it say its the best for accuracy and range if you are a sniper. I havent tried it out yet but my opinion is it doesnt look all that great on the gun.

druid
11-11-2006, 11:01 AM
that looks like a 14" SpecOps "somethingorother" barrel...kinda like a ThunderPig.....can't remember the name though.

If I'm not mistaken, that barrel comes as part of the M4 kit...barrel, front sight and handguard for around $120 I believe...

Nuwisha
11-11-2006, 11:19 AM
that looks like a 14" SpecOps "somethingorother" barrel...kinda like a ThunderPig.....can't remember the name though.

If I'm not mistaken, that barrel comes as part of the M4 kit...barrel, front sight and handguard for around $120 I believe...

Nope! Its a Bt16Combat with spyder threads, 16" barrel with a little bit of porting under the handguard.

Its just as accurate as my 14" jj ceramic, but looks a whole lot nicer, and if i line up the front sight throught the red dot, its dead on where i want to shoot(well except for those few wackey balls you get now and then)

Oh and i had to make an abs piece to fit between the hand guard and the main body, the barrel is stepped down at the end to fit in more guns, but that means you can't move the hand guard back without an adaptor.....and I didn't like the way it looked the the stock shroud.

Voodoo27909
11-11-2006, 03:08 PM
...How much for the red n' white tennis shoes in the pic??

wylde01
11-17-2006, 07:41 PM
ok so can someone answer me one question? if i get an ak-47 ex-chamber for my gun, what would be a good way to mount a q loader to the gun?

darth massacre
11-17-2006, 11:15 PM
I'm just curious if anyone had asked the guys at Qloader to come up with a rail mount for RIS handguards. Nuwisha's mounting looks logical and it looks like a badass 203 slung under the MR2 - which makes it look awesome. But it might be easier to install should the Qloader come with a weaver rail interface. Might have to spend a few (hundred) bucks at RAP4 or Opsgear for a rail system but I think it would make the Qloader more of a pleasure to work with.

druid
11-18-2006, 03:26 AM
ok so can someone answer me one question? if i get an ak-47 ex-chamber for my gun, what would be a good way to mount a q loader to the gun?

you would have to create some kind of mounting bracket + a dowel so you can mount it...like this...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/druidsdecendant/Paintball/My%20mods%20and%20ideas/MyQLoaderMount004.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/druidsdecendant/Paintball/My%20mods%20and%20ideas/MyQLoaderMount003.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/druidsdecendant/Paintball/My%20mods%20and%20ideas/MyQLoaderMount002.jpg

That's a length of 3/4" I.D. PVC with a 3/4" Diameter, hardwood dowel cemented inside the PVC. Drill through the center of the dowel for the mounting bolt as shown. Mines not done yet but the flat piece of metal (bracket) has 2 holes drilled so I can mount it to the front of a metal magazine with nuts and bolts.

wylde01
11-18-2006, 05:24 AM
thanks for the info. its sounds like alot of work but i bet its all worth it in the end.

Maxx-Damage
11-18-2006, 06:16 AM
Or you could use the Direct mount (http://www.qloader.com/upgrades.html).5th item down.

pbgrandpa
11-19-2006, 04:45 AM
Or you could use the Direct mount (http://www.qloader.com/upgrades.html).5th item down.Yea that will work. I got the CMS upgrade. With the hand guard setup i have it will mount directly to them.