PDA

View Full Version : Oh what a night....

QAZ123
04-28-2006, 08:34 PM
Alright so I'm at a gas station close to the road I live on and look over and see blue light's (fireman) heading down my road. Didn't think much so I start heading home. I pop over a hill to see ambulance/fire/police at the bottom of this hillside but I had no clue what was going on as they just started to gather. So I turn around and start hitting backroad's to make a circle to get home. On my way doing this my mother call's me telling me that there are three fugitive's on drug's armed and dangerous in the area (by in the area I mean the land right next to our's is where they started running from the police). Turn's out they were on drug's (don't know which drug's yet although I'm sure meth had somethign to do with it) and drove right through a stop sign into a field and crashed into a barnlot. From what I understand the neighbor's came to help and that's when they pulled out the gun's and took off heading straight for our land.

From what my brother just told me it was two guy's and two girl's. One girl had her seatbelt on and didn't leave the scene of the accident but the other three fled. Well the other girl I guess found my neighbor's house and knocked on the back door and told them that her boyfriend had beat her up. She was covered in blood but I'm sure most was from trekking through the extremely thick briar thicket in between the field that they started at and my neighbor's house.

The other two guy's haven't been found yet but are considered armed & dangerous.

From what I understand they know who they were and went to the guy's residence and I believe some other altercation happened over there with the people and the police at the residence.

I'll know more tomorrow but yeah I'm sure I won't be sleeping too much tonight though.

JB.

big_daddy_d
04-28-2006, 08:40 PM
wow wackos + drugs = an entertaining evening....

Moe
04-28-2006, 08:48 PM
good god. thats kinda creepy. Sleep with the shotgun between your legs and handgun under your pillow.

03TiburonGT
04-29-2006, 05:02 AM
wow, I wouldn't be able to sleep at all

MatthewTheTheif
04-29-2006, 08:05 AM
good god. thats kinda creepy. Sleep with the shotgun between your legs and handgun under your pillow.

just make sure the shotgun is pointing down

QAZ123
04-29-2006, 01:15 PM
So far I haven't heard anything as to what happened other than the girl had to be stat flighted to the hospital.

Yeah this is probably one of the worst moment's around here except for all the meth lab's as in our area meth is being made religiously.

I think what happened all together was that they were on drug's, crashed, ran and then when the cops got to the wreck and read the plate's they went to the household and it ended up being a crackhouse that has been watched by the police already so there's more to this story.

But yeah last night was the first time I've ever locked my car and my house up ever!!

JB.

Baller-59
04-30-2006, 06:21 PM
I'd be sleeping next to a shotgun and have my 1911 on the nightstand. Oh wait...I do that already:dodgy:

claustrophobia9
05-01-2006, 02:46 AM
I'd be sleeping next to a shotgun and have my 1911 on the nightstand. Oh wait...I do that already:dodgy:
what so when they sneak in properly and make no noise (that will wake you) they are benefitted with two extra ways to kill you?

thechubbss12
05-01-2006, 03:35 AM
LOL Vike some people have mad hearing skills or like me i sence if someone is in the house thats not supposed to be =)..... indian skills.... not physcic.

claustrophobia9
05-01-2006, 05:03 PM
LOL Vike some people have mad hearing skills or like me i sence if someone is in the house thats not supposed to be =)..... indian skills.... not physcic.
vike hasnt posted a word in this thread bud...

Baller-59
05-01-2006, 06:54 PM
what so when they sneak in properly and make no noise (that will wake you) they are benefitted with two extra ways to kill you?
I have a dog ****tard. And since when has anybody been properly snuck up upon in their own house. that would require lock picking skills, window smashing, etc. HE also would have no clue which floorboards creak. Her also would have poor night vision so he would either have to be dumb enough to turn on the lights, use a flashlight and thus kill his night vision. Then his dumb ass would have to open the closed door to my bedroom to get to me. By the time that happened he'd be greeted by either a deer slug or a 230 grain injection of hot lead.

claustrophobia9
05-02-2006, 02:46 AM
w/e. i just wouldnt sleep. they sell lock picking grip things where u put the whole thing in the lock and squeeze the lever a few times and it blows the pins around and it works 94% ish of the time silently. i dont know if you trained your dog... but my dog would be calmed down enough with a bone. im not saying the AVERAGE guy would do this, or that these stoners would, but you know, just my view that it is very possible.

DFSniper
05-02-2006, 09:33 AM
man, thats one of the reasons i miss the States, you can actually keep guns in your house!

Baller-59
05-02-2006, 12:56 PM
w/e. i just wouldnt sleep. they sell lock picking grip things where u put the whole thing in the lock and squeeze the lever a few times and it blows the pins around and it works 94% ish of the time silently. i dont know if you trained your dog... but my dog would be calmed down enough with a bone. im not saying the AVERAGE guy would do this, or that these stoners would, but you know, just my view that it is very possible.
my dog goes nuts whenever I walk through the door with his "guard dog" bark. He does the same thing whenever the doorbell rings. If somebody managed to get into the house he would go ballistic with the "guard dog" bark. I call it the guard dog bark since the only time he ever uses it is when somebody either rings the bell or when a family member walks through the door. Hell, he barks at people walking down the street from inside the house. Every other time it's more like a puppy yelp.

Victa_Balla
05-02-2006, 01:05 PM
Thats why I sleep with a knife under my mattress right where i can get to it.

Baller-59
05-03-2006, 06:42 PM
Thats why I sleep with a knife under my mattress right where i can get to it.
never bring a knife/stick to a gun fight.

SparkyGT
05-07-2006, 02:33 AM
claymores always takes care of the baddies

WhatThaSmurf
05-07-2006, 10:35 AM
claymores always take care of the house too

DFSniper
05-08-2006, 12:53 AM
lol, or when my vice principle got done telling a story of how his house used to get broken into when he lived in turkey: "i dont think they liked the idea of a crazy american running after them in the middle of the night butt-naked with a katana, because we never had any break-ins on our block again!"

Victa_Balla
05-08-2006, 02:29 AM
never bring a knife/stick to a gun fight.

The knife is just to subdue them until I can get the Schwatgun out of my closet.

Baller-59
05-09-2006, 03:54 PM
then you better hope they aren't carrying guns

Spinal
05-09-2006, 07:06 PM
fire fighters have blue lights? here blue lights are snow removal lol.

Baller-59
05-10-2006, 06:44 PM
fire fighters have blue lights? here blue lights are snow removal lol.
our plows have blue and yellow. Our fire fighters have a little bit of everything