PDA

View Full Version : Repost of Angel

vikingshadow
04-28-2006, 06:38 PM
Ok, I want to see what I can do with this thing. I have a guy who wants (I think) to buy my Angel, but he keeps putting me off - now he's saying that he might not be able to get the money until June or July. I need the money before then.

Love the gun, but unfortunately, something's got to go. Since I haven't played in months, and I never really used it that much, that something that has to go is the Angel.

Ok, here we go! Putfile is being weird tonight, so I'll get pics up later...

Like I said, this is a great gun and I really like it a lot. It's a dust black 04 Speed. It's got a brand new CP clamping feed neck, brand new Angel Freak back with All American front (front's not new), a new Unimount II with a screwed up grub screw (doesn't affect it's use - it's tight and doesn't move around), and a new set of Space Grips. Only mods I've done is the rubber band mod, which makes it shoot FAST! It will come with the stock Infinity barrel, the car charger, some fuses, a cap for where the volumizer goes and the volumizer itself. Sorry, no freak insert - I need them for my shocker.

This gun has been played with once since I bought it - indoors at a reball place for a couple of games. However, it was quite used when I bought it so it's got scratches and such on the anno. (Remember, though, dust anno is easy to scratch.) All I'm really looking for is getting what I paid for the gun and the addition of the new parts, so I feel this is a reasonable price.

Looking for 400.00 PLUS shipping, or best offer.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/vikingshadow/Angel1.jpg

Here is a pic of the Unimount problem. It's really cosmetic, because it works perfectly, I just screwed the grub screw up trying to remove it! I hate those stupid screws....grrrrr!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v402/vikingshadow/messedupunimount.jpg

1. I accept paypal. I also accept cash, money orders AND personal checks IF and only AFTER they clear.

2. I would rather not ship out of the country. Just shipped my T1 to the UK and it was expensive and a hassle, so I'd rather not do it. However, if I have to, I will, but YOU will pay 100% of the shipping costs - no halfsies, no bargains.

3. This gun is used. Because of that, there is some wear on it. Sorry, that's what used means. However, if I say it works good, it works good. I won't sell anything that doesn't. Don't believe me? I don't care.

4. You can pm me or email me any offers or whatever. Post here if you want. I tend to forget things, so if you don't hear from me, REMIND ME GENTLY!

5. I WILL NOT SHIP FIRST. Sorry, no way, uh uh. You have to send me the money (or trades if I like what you have) FIRST, then I have to have deposited the money successfully in the bank. Don't you DARE bring up BSNation feedback to me. You will be stripped naked, hung by your armpit hairs in the square and then all the noobs will shoot you with their paintball machine guns.....Ok, maybe not, but I could care less about PBnation or it's feedback. Just pay me the money and you'll have a believer.

6. Shipping will be paid by you. Period. Read this rule again.

7. I reserve the right to add to the rules or change them as I see fit. You don't like it, don't buy it. I don't care.

I have a feedback around here somewhere, but a lot of my customers haven't posted feedback because they aren't members of this forum. But most of you know you can trust me anyways.

FredPo
04-29-2006, 06:46 AM
Man, if I wasn't saving for a new timmy, I'd buy this, great deal and a good ole guy.

Fred

big_daddy_d
04-29-2006, 08:12 AM
Gettin ready to sell a bunch of stuff layin around, if I can raise 400 i'm definitely gonna have to hit you up for this...

vikingshadow
04-29-2006, 01:38 PM
Thanks guys! Works for me...just let me know!

This is a great gun. Here's the deal. I've had some questions on this. It does NOT have vision or ACE. However, the SENSI works good, but you should just do what several people including myself does. We raise/lower the rate of fire on the gun to a couple balls slower than your hopper feeds. That way, there's no way you can chop a ball. I do it with my Reloader B AND my Zeggy and never once had a problem...

vikingshadow
04-30-2006, 03:38 PM
Sproing!

timmyshoota
05-01-2006, 08:01 PM
Thanks guys! Works for me...just let me know!

This is a great gun. Here's the deal. I've had some questions on this. It does NOT have vision or ACE. However, the SENSI works good, but you should just do what several people including myself does. We raise/lower the rate of fire on the gun to a couple balls slower than your hopper feeds. That way, there's no way you can chop a ball. I do it with my Reloader B AND my Zeggy and never once had a problem...
When I had my 04 Speed, I did the same. I turned off Sensi and put it at 15bps. Never chopped with my Eggy and it was y-boarded. Awesome gun, I loved my Speed, thats why I bought an 06...too bad that has to go now.

vikingshadow
05-05-2006, 04:03 PM
eh hem......YOO HOOO!

Canadianpballer
10-01-2006, 12:21 PM
I dont know if you saw my post on the other thread, but anyway ill trade you for my house.
http://www.pbase.com/percival/image/46260566

Total90Oliver
10-01-2006, 12:33 PM
Free Up For A Great Deal