PDA

View Full Version : help

Hossy
04-28-2006, 05:12 PM
so i went to play with some friends today, against some other teams, and other people had IONs, and nerves, and even an impulse. Everyones gun looked really good, and hott and my gun held up great, i shot down say, 15 guys in about 4 or 5 games with 7 ppl teams. even tho my gun isnt all upgraded and stuff, does anyone know how to make my gun more sexxxayy or to look any better?

i have put alot into the gun, money wise, and people look at me wierd when i say i have a TLX, even tho i like it and i just kill people with it.

but does anyone know how i could make the body(or whatever u call it) of my gun to look any better?

my gun is Blue, just like the one that it comes with, and i have a ESP frame that is black, so the rest of the gun is black(loader, Barrel, tank cover, etc)

marvin-martian
04-28-2006, 05:17 PM
you can send it in to get it annoed, and you can do a home milling. i dont think much else can be done to the body to change the looks.

splater18
04-28-2006, 05:36 PM
you could get it annoed at absoloulote finish i heard they were prety good or milling idk of much else though there isnt anything else relly excet getting new parts that lokk good like a reg or feedneck or trigger or barrel if you dont have one

Hob Hayward
04-28-2006, 05:50 PM
Yeah, you can get it milled and annoed, but it'll cost you major $$$.

Well like at least 100 just for anno.