PDA

View Full Version : Spyder Backs

Bigtime
04-27-2006, 02:01 PM
Now that I have a new marker I can work on my old Xtra without worrying about screwing it up. I want to change out as many light blue and silver parts and replace them with black ones. I was never a big fan of the color but at the time it came in light blue, light blue, and light blue. I'm removing the beaver tail and replacing the bolt with a smaller one so I can close up the back. I tested my Pilot back cover and it fit perfectly. But it's dark blue. I saw the Imagine has a black one and it looks like it would fit the back of the marker. What do you guys think?

You know, I took it completely apart and put it back together again for the first time. If I can do it Spyders really are fool proof. :)

ooglieboogliebob
04-27-2006, 02:09 PM
well if you wanta close up the back for the extra .. your gonna needa mill your body so it can take side cocking, top cocking, or vizon cocking ...

crimsonguard
04-27-2006, 03:16 PM
The back from an imagine will do fine. As ooglieboogliebob said, you will need to mill the body so that you can grab at something to cock the marker.