PDA

View Full Version : Scopes

rummelraider621
04-25-2006, 06:25 PM
Anyone have any suggestions on where to get a good scope and what kind to get that fits on the MR2.

Eric182
04-25-2006, 06:39 PM
I'd say get a dot site instead.
Scopes are too.....I dunno....precise? A paintball doesn't fly perfectly straight everytime, so looking though cross hairs trying to snipe someone out is kinda useless. With a dot site, it gives you more of a general idea where your pointing without really zooming in...I'm not sure if that really makes sense but I tried..

Decent red dot sites are ADCO Hot-shots or Sure-shots, you can get them just about anywhere; local paintball store, hardware store in the "sporting goods" section, or I think Wal-mart might even have them.

sk1m4sta
08-19-2006, 06:41 PM
hey, i just got my mr2 and i have a BSA 30mm red dot sight, i love it, not to big not to small and a scope is kinda pointless in my opinion, you dont need the zoom, and when you have a sight its nice you keep both eyes open, sight = awsome for quick aiming. anyway, what ever you get be sure to get a red dot over just an x in the middle of the sight/scope, it helps a lot

Nuwisha
09-02-2006, 08:25 AM
I've got a 42mm red dot scope, when I had it mounted directly to my MR2, I could sight it in for 50-70 ft accuracy...but when I put on the carry handle and scope mount, it moved it too high to adjust, but perfect height to use with the stock and goggles..... This problem righted itself when I got the new BT16 combat barrel, the sight on it lines up nicely through the scope.