PDA

View Full Version : Valves for E guns

TomFromMyspace
04-25-2006, 11:53 AM
I've been looking for a valve for my electra dx, and the 32*magnaport says "non e guns only", since it looks remarkably similar to my stock valve, minus the cutouts, and the internals of my electra are the same as any mechanical spyder, why would it make a difference mechanical versus electric? the only thing I can assume is that they are not as durable, but even so, that shouldn't be a large enough variable to say that.
Sorry for all of the verbage, but I was just puzzled whether or not I could put the $2.99 valve on my gun, or if I would have to spend a lot more on a different one.

timbertiger20
04-25-2006, 04:29 PM
The only reason I can thing of is it's a fatty falve for the older mechs!

DRAGON
04-25-2006, 05:03 PM
It will work. You just may need to install a stock, black magic or Lapco cup seal on it so it won't leak. I will guarantee it will leak using the crappy metal cup seal that came with it. You can even use the stock valve pin and cup seal with it and it will work fine -

TomFromMyspace
04-26-2006, 12:05 PM
alrighty. thats good to hear, cause last night I ordered just the valve, for $2.99 from 800paintball.com
thanks for the advice on the cup seal, but since its just the valve, and im using the stock pin, its not really necessary.

DRAGON
04-26-2006, 01:04 PM
.....but since its just the valve, and im using the stock pin, its not really necessary.

Lets just say that remains to be seen - ;)

TomFromMyspace
04-26-2006, 02:27 PM
Your right, that information will be nice to know, especially if I decide to get an upgraded pin.