PDA

View Full Version : i need o rings

fuelfox
04-24-2006, 05:46 AM
i have a e-99 i just got and i want to redo all the o rings where can i find cheap bolt o rings and striker o rings i plan to get 20bolt and 10 striker i dont want to pay 20 bucks just for 3 o rings in a spyder spare parts bag do hardware stores have them or anywhere on the net. does any one know the dimesions of them

thanks for the help

bamf-hacker
04-24-2006, 05:57 AM
From the immortal words of Druid...

SEARCH FIRST!!!

But here you go.

O-ring list (http://www.ottersccustoms.com/upkeep.html#oring)

Oh and welcome to the forums. For real, many of the questions you may have probably have already answered so searching really helps.

HacKeR

ShieldzyBoy
04-24-2006, 06:28 AM
i got some bolt o-ring idk about stricker ones pm me

druid
04-24-2006, 12:52 PM
yeah...but bolt/bottle O-rings are different from striker O-rings. Look at the bottom of the main page, I created a "Store Feedback" thread. Hover over the names, they are clickable links. I'm positive some store in there has them, you just have to look around

Hob Hayward
04-24-2006, 02:24 PM
For bolt bottle o-rings look to ebay, I got 100 for like 5$ shipped.

ooglieboogliebob
04-24-2006, 02:37 PM
... hmm.. i seem to just use #15 o-rings for all of my pieces ... seems to work the same ...

crimsonguard
04-24-2006, 03:49 PM
According to Otters o-ring list, tank o-rings seem as if the could do the whole marker?! As ooglieboogliebob mentioned, he uses em throughout his marker. Polyurethane o-rings are better anyway, and will have no problem sealing either parts that move or not. I just never noticed before.... :rolleyes:

druid
04-24-2006, 03:52 PM
I have experienced problems in the past using tank O-rings on strikers...perhaps they were a different durometer, idk...but when I got the red ones from Kingman, the problems disappeared.

crimsonguard
04-24-2006, 03:58 PM
I have experienced problems in the past using tank O-rings on strikers...perhaps they were a different durometer, idk...but when I got the red ones from Kingman, the problems disappeared.

You may be right druid. I'm gonna try and see if they will do for the striker. Hopefully they will do OK. Even if they wore out early, I wouldn't hesitate to put another in for how cheap they are.