PDA

View Full Version : Help finding gun for girl

Slammed0
04-23-2006, 09:52 PM
My girlfriend has shown interest in the sport of paintballing. I too am pretty new. I want to buy her a gun. Now I know she will enjoy the sport, but at the same time never get into it like us guys are. I want her to have a good gun though but not to complicated. Suggestions? I was thinking the Spyder Xtra.

Thanks guys/gals!

big_daddy_d
04-24-2006, 12:31 AM
get her an ion or something along those lines. Look at it this way, if she doesn't like it you can use the marker you bought her... :D

druid
04-24-2006, 12:42 AM
get her a custom annoed, Pink Wrath :D

thechubbss12
04-24-2006, 03:22 AM
Hummm lol i dont think he want to spend that much lol...

Xtra is fine.

vikingshadow
04-24-2006, 04:00 AM
I bought my wife a Victor from Actionvillage a couple years ago and it works great for her. Plus totally upgradable should I want to upgrade it. Any spyder would be great....and cheap!

bamf-hacker
04-24-2006, 04:40 AM
or if you wanted to get her an E-framed Spyder you can get a refurbished Imagine from Actionvillage. I think it is like $65.

Of course you did not say how much you wanted to spend in total. I say in total, because you will need goggles, tank and hopper.

If you let us know we can give you better suggestions.

HacKeR

paintgirl66
04-24-2006, 11:55 AM
are you trying to do it as a gift or does she know?? cause if she knows you could just show her a bunch in your price range and have her pick one she likes. just make sure that it's a simple gun that works decently... she'll get turned off from pball really fast if she can't shoot well in the beginning. probably just go with any spyder or better.

Slammed0
04-24-2006, 03:12 PM
Well I want to keep it in the Spyder family. That way we can share barrels and etc etc. She does know, and she says she liked the looks on the Xtra. Now along the lines on the Image suggestion above, I actually came across that. I thought about it, however, I don't want her to get frustrated if she is chopping balls if she trys to go to 3 round burst or higher. And I don't think we will get as far as getting her a awesome hopper. Its just hard to tell how far she will take this sport. :shrug: I figured a semi-auto with a good barrel would do her fine. But I would like to stay in the $100 range. That way if she loses interest I am not out too much money. And as far as taking over her gun, well, for now I am just interested in beefing up my Pilot ACS.

electraballr
04-30-2006, 08:38 AM
if she likes woods, tippmann. if speed, electro spyder. if both then xtra is great, cause u can up it anyways

electraballr
04-30-2006, 08:41 AM
the first thing u get is a mask tho!~!