PDA

View Full Version : Shutter Regulator

aodsnyper
04-23-2006, 09:55 PM
so i and cleaned my teammates Shutter as a favor (he is lazy)... everything went fine but i also decided to dissasemble and clean the stock reg. this is the first time i have done one of these, and i had everything set apart and ready to install in the order i took it out. i put it back together and when i was working on another marker, i realized that i did not put the "washers" (concave or convex depending on the way you look at them) back in the reg before i reassembled it.

first question: are there 5 or 6 "washers" (because i might have lost one if there are supposed to six)?
second question: if there are only 5, how do they set on eachother (because i can not make them resemble the same configuration as when they came out)?

i had a mental picture (and they were stacked in the order they came out until i knocked them over and realized i hadn't put them back in) of how they were placed when i took them out, but since i moved them, i'm in a bit of a quandry.

all/any help is very appreciated!

thanks,
Justin

aodsnyper
04-23-2006, 11:30 PM
okay, well it seems that my magnetic screwdrivers decided to steal one of the "washers" and i have now found it during clean-up. thanks for your thoughts even if not spoken...

hi Shutter thread!

Justin

Border411
02-26-2007, 03:15 PM
There should be 6 total washers. They go like this:

*Wider brasss end with hole in the middle*) () () ( *this end towards the the 2 holes coming out the side*. Hope that helps.