PDA

View Full Version : damnit

pbmatt
04-21-2006, 03:21 PM
i shot the neighborhood jackass and he told his daddy on me and he told my dad who took away my gun for good im so **POOF** pised

wat should i do :(

You have been POOF'd for evading the swear filter. Do it again and you will be POOF'd from the forums period. Then you'd have even more a reason to be peaved. Get-it......got-it?

ricochet08
04-21-2006, 03:23 PM
u should apologize :)
seriously.
y'd u shoot him?
if anything...a good old butt-kicking would've been better.
at least talk it over.
don't do it again.... :P

Team Ramrod
04-21-2006, 03:26 PM
Take the punishment. You did something stupid, you deserve what happened. Im betting he wasnt prepared and wasnt wearing a mask, you deserve what you got.

vikingshadow
04-21-2006, 03:31 PM
Well, I certainly hope the "neighborhood jackass" had a mask on...otherwise, what makes you any different than that "neighborhood jackass?" To him, apparantly your dad and anyone else that hears about it or saw it, I'd say nothing makes you any different.

Not trying to start anything, but seriously, dude! Why would you do somethat to make the sport look any worse to people who don't play than it already does? I just can't stand it when people do that kind of crap. Couldn't you have done something else?

Going on the assumption you just shot this guy out on your street with no precautions or whatever, you probably shouldn't come here asking "what should you do." If not, then forget what I posted, but otherwise, my advice is to suck it up and accept your punishment. Apparantly, this isn't the first time since he "took it away for good."

Of course, there's always the public apology route, the voluntary servitude to your parents until they can trust you again, then the reading and re-reading of this and every other paintball forum until you understand that paintball should be confined to paintball fields, and with people who are wearing the gear.....

marvin-martian
04-21-2006, 04:00 PM
it sounds like you are that "jackass"

apologize both to him and us.

Hob Hayward
04-21-2006, 04:21 PM
You need to read the forums more, the mods yell at everyone to wear a mask at all times when around PB stuff, even if it's not got a hopper or gas, if you just taking it apart, you always gotta wear that mask!

But seriously wth is with shooting a kid sure he might be a jerk, but hell Paintball gets enough negative stuff coming its way just like this, its bad, its no fun, and I know no one here wants to get paintball banned because some kids act like idiotd, hell I'm a kid too, but I don't go around shooting people...

Sorry man, but you got what you deserved :(

vikingshadow
04-21-2006, 04:31 PM
You need to read the forums more, the mods yell at everyone to wear a mask at all times when around PB stuff, even if it's not got a hopper or gas, if you just taking it apart, you always gotta wear that mask!

You better have typed that wearing your mask! :D :p

Seriously though, why cause an unneccesary injury? It's the stupid injuries that make the evening news. Like the kid in his backyard plinking cans and the back cap blows off his spyder and hits him in the eye (or worse, the kid who looks down his barrel) It's common sense to wear your mask!

Haven't you ever heard, practice like you play? That means mask, pack, pods, uniform, everything....

Kids these days.....:rolleyes:

colonel_moo
04-21-2006, 04:42 PM
by shooting a person without a mask on and in a public place, you are putting that person in serious danger, and not to mention any people nearby.

you deserved your punishment, and you are a disgrace to paintball, and this is exactly why the sport has a bad reputation.

taurinic
04-21-2006, 04:44 PM
i'm surprised he didnt call the cops.. but yea, you got what you deserved.

ShadowX
04-21-2006, 04:49 PM
I swear, and mods temp. ban me if you wish, but ever since the forum change this place is FALLING APART, we are getting kids like this jackass that think they are all "cool" because they shot some kid... Starting to feel like PBN in a sense... And they are making Pball look like TOTAL CRAP... And I know every good person on this forums DOES NOT want that...

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but We get people like this guy every day, posting something like this, or something simillar...

Sorry mods if I offended anyone, but this has got to stop...

marvin-martian
04-21-2006, 05:01 PM
i agree with you shadow...but it this is deffinatly the worst its gotten. it was slowly rolling down the hill, but it just fell off the cliff. omg, i want it to be like it was before.

pbmatt
04-21-2006, 05:16 PM
im sorry every one , i did apolgise and it was the first time, realy stupid

we were shooting in the backyard and i shot him in the leg far away low velocity i know i dosnt mater. and he has a history of doing things to me shooting me whith airsoft guns throwing dog poop at me egging my house spraypainting my garage ding dong diching my house prank calling at 2pm, fighting, throwing fireworks at me ..... on and on and on

i didnt me to call him a jackass and almost say the f word (i didnt know) but i was mad

i wont shoot anywhere but a field again , if i ever shoot again

but please what can i do, to play again

*EM1-Master*
04-21-2006, 05:26 PM
2PM? Oh snap :rolleyes:

Ares
04-21-2006, 05:31 PM
sounds like you should have taken care of him earlier with your parents or police

marvin-martian
04-21-2006, 05:32 PM
there are 3 things you can do, but all have to be taking place.

1- you should think about what you are doing. this helps in all cases. (excluding life/deaths where reaction time is vital)

2- you can get some form of proof that you can show someone who can do something about it.

3- you can not deface an entire sports reputation

**edit** and 2 PM? thats extreme.

bamf-hacker
04-21-2006, 05:40 PM
Thank you for appoligising.... It takes a lot to say sorry.

Remember, 2 wrongs don't make a right! I know I sound like a parent (I am)

If the kid is bothering you then take care of things the right way, call the authorities or have your parents call his. It worked for him, they called your Dad and got your PB taken away....

Your dad will give your gun back, it make take some time and you need to prove to him that you deserve it but I think he will.

HacKeR

pbmatt
04-21-2006, 07:07 PM
i ment 2 am

pbmatt
04-21-2006, 07:09 PM
my dad says i have to sell it

phatphil
04-21-2006, 07:19 PM
So what did the donkey do after you shot him? :dodgy:

druid
04-21-2006, 08:36 PM
well, I saw this too late but let me say this...

had you been my son, I'd have beat the living **** out of you and broken your trigger fingers beyond medicinal repair. I don't care what this kid did to you in the past, retribution by you is illegal. If there were problems between you from any previous time, why were you even hanging out together in the first place? You should have told your parents/the police a long time ago...or sucked it up...either way, you were way wrong for what you did...way more wrong than I can impart here.

Not only could you have seriously hurt the kid...you committed a serious set of felonies...aggrevated assault, simple assault, assault and battery, assault with a weapon, propulsion of missiles, maliscious mischief, wreckless endangerment and menacing. There's no excuse for what you did and no amount of apologies wll correct it. You should be beaten within an inch of your life. Period. You have anger issues that should be taken care of now before you become a real threat to society. If I were assigned to an area near you, I'd ask for a "Professional Courtessy" of your Jurisdiction to 304 you for 72 hours. That's an involuntary psychiatric committal examination, in case you didn't know.

I know that this will cause some stir on this forum about me but I don't care. What he did was irresponsible...inexcusable and smacks of the foul taste of the kids going into schools like at Columbine...taking matters into their own hands...gangs and wanna-be thugs that think this is all a game or some kind of big joke. This kind of behavior is the start. They took his marker...big freaking deal. You sir, are the reason parents hate the rest of us (and I am a parent of 3 under 18). You sir, are the reason for legislation against our sport. You sir, are the epitome of everything wrong about the youths of today...and you haven't learned a damn thing from it.

durrell
04-21-2006, 08:52 PM
I'm speechless, druid just owned that kid so bad he might delete his account.

DyNasty9
04-21-2006, 09:16 PM
I'm speechless, druid just owned that kid so bad he might delete his account.
:pwnd: go druid

druid>>> :punch:<<<<kid :whackhead::spank:

to what durrel said about the kids account:lolsign:

ok now for the serious stuff. you shouldnt have shot him that was really stupid, really stupid. i dont really know what to tell you except think before you do something.:confused:

druid
04-21-2006, 10:03 PM
seriously...if I was close enough right now, I'd go get the warrant and cuff him up myself...screwed up shoulder or not.

Drefish99
04-21-2006, 10:18 PM
For your protection agains Druid and the Law.
:)