PDA

View Full Version : Very important news to all Kingman owners...

OtterSC
04-21-2006, 07:32 AM
it has been brought to my attention that there are some really really sick people in the sport. it saddens me greatly to see people that way. i mean, come on, it is a no brainer in my opinion. it is like a drug. no, a narcotic. an illicite narcotic! having this in there possesion influences people to be all high and mighty. they start calling themselves snipers. next thing you know, there cheating. yes, under the influence they may be prone to join tournaments and call down filth upon all they see. terrible! they start to think that they can be run over by a car and not be harmed. my question, WHY?!?! who in there right mind would want to be run over by a car?? that would give such a huge bo bo.

i call on each and every one of you to help those afflicted. yes, they need YOUR help. they may not realize the dire circumstances that they are in. but believe me as a former addict, it is a rollercoaster ride and when they come to there senses, they WILL thank you for it.

it will be a hard fight. a very hard fight. this influence will cause there heart to be weak. there mind will be numb to any and all please to save them. hold fast! be persistant! never give up!

you might be asking, "Otter, dude! What the hell are you talking about?". my friends, no, my brothers and sisters, it is the Tippmann. yes. those so called tournament quality markers under that name. sad, isn't it? but hear me, there are those among us that once were under that terrible life wrecking influence. they have seen the light. the brighter light. if they can do it, so can the others. for some, it may be a lost cause. a shame. i know. that is what this "drug" does. gives delusions of granduer. but we can help.

remember kids....

http://www.ottersccustoms.com/Pics/tipp.gif

please, help me in this fight. don't let friends use Tippmann. it will save a life!

so, WHO IS WITH ME?!?!

durrell
04-21-2006, 07:43 AM
Quite possibly the greatest post since the old mothership went down. :thumbup:

Friends don't let friends shoot Tippmanns.

OtterSC
04-21-2006, 07:46 AM
AMEN brotha!

Drefish99
04-21-2006, 07:46 AM
Moderators to your battle stations. We need security up as this may start our first global Tippmann Vs. Spyder war on our new SOC's forum.

bamf-hacker
04-21-2006, 07:47 AM
Quite possibly the greatest post since the old mothership went down. :thumbup:

Friends don't let friends shoot Tippmanns.

:yeahthat:

Lets march on DC to get legislature to ban Tippmanns!!!

HacKeR

DexGtr
04-21-2006, 07:50 AM
ow crap....now were going to get SPAM from the tippmann forums...

but still....

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/DexGtr/threadrocks.jpg

durrell
04-21-2006, 07:50 AM
http://www.dutchmansdock.com/bigguna.jpg

Let's do this.

marvin-martian
04-21-2006, 07:51 AM
i agree with you. tippmann spawns all the horrible people in our sport, giving it a bad reputation. their mind control needs to stop. something has to be done.

Tk-421
04-21-2006, 08:00 AM
Im a bringin the death star to our defences

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g283/tk-421_/movie_bg.jpg

vikingshadow
04-21-2006, 08:27 AM
I have to admit that I once shot a Tippman. **gasp!**

I know, I know....Vikingshadow has admitted to being amongst the lowest of the low...I have never OWNED one though, and while I was shooting it, I felt dirty - but it felt so good! Thank goodness I found a local T.A. meeting (Tippman Anonymous) and followed their 13 step plan and can say, I have been clean for almost 3 years now! Just live day by day....

OtterSC
04-21-2006, 08:38 AM
see! this proves to show that there is hope! even those that are not so bright. thank you Vike for that.

Tipps are for pipps! Tipps are for pipps! Tipps are for pipps!

chubb0rz
04-21-2006, 08:41 AM
Burn them all! :D

DRAGON
04-21-2006, 08:59 AM
Hey.....some of my best friends own.......er..:questionicon:..ah.....ya, kill all those Tippy's and their little dogs too!!!! - :flame:

shunut
04-21-2006, 09:13 AM
What?!? Tippmanns are bad??? I was just going to trade my Ego for an upped A-5. J/K. I'm with the rest of you, down with Tippmanns!!!

Tk-421
04-21-2006, 09:23 AM
When my friends from work started buying there markers I was like whatever you do dont get a tippmann, and they all got spyders...all execpt one anyways..what a shame, however after he used a different gun he went to walmart and got one of there $100 guns that they had, and since then I dont think he has used the tippmann:D

Moe
04-21-2006, 10:45 AM
cool? tippy's are great scenario markers.

OtterSC
04-21-2006, 10:56 AM
heal this person. heal him... he is a sick sick bloke.

xtraking
04-21-2006, 10:57 AM
so, WHO IS ON CRACK?!?!
fixed
but...
wait what is going on?

ooglieboogliebob
04-21-2006, 11:32 AM
... yeah dragon im in the same line as you ... 3 of my friend own ... i mean ... GET RID OF THEM ALL !!!

WhatThaSmurf
04-21-2006, 12:20 PM
i have "acquaintances" that own tippies....WORST WIPERS I HAVE EVER KNOWN!!!

DyNasty9
04-21-2006, 01:03 PM
HAHAHAHA!! lmao!!

this thread rocks, best thread ever right here!

emf7301
04-21-2006, 01:17 PM
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h91/emf7301/independenceday.jpg

We will not go quietly into the night!

We will not vanish without a fight!

We're going to live on!

We're going to survive!

Today, we celebrate our Tippmann Independence Day!
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause: :applause::applause::applause:

PS. Don't forget, it's not over until the fat lady sings!

thechubbss12
04-21-2006, 02:05 PM
LOL ... OMG what a thread.... total waste of my time....................... but then again what else would i do with my time????????........(thinks hard).........???????? no idea...

PRAISE THE TIPPY DOWNFALL!

ricochet08
04-21-2006, 02:21 PM
tippmans = :thumbdown:

cant lie though, i enjoyed them my first time playing :)

and now...i've seen the light :cool: even with my shades on :D

Hob Hayward
04-21-2006, 02:33 PM
This the fastest growing post in, well, ever...

Two of my friends are foolios, but they are outnumbered! Tippmans are crap, they're less reliable than my spyder by alot at this point, strangeness indeed, considering that is tipmmann moto.

marvin-martian
04-21-2006, 02:59 PM
less reliable is a stretch...theyre known to shoot with sand in them. they are alot more durable than spyders.

TheRedBarron
04-21-2006, 03:00 PM
how long you think it will be until we cause mass mayhem over the net?

KILL THEM ALL DOWN WITH TIPPMANN..

Hob Hayward
04-21-2006, 03:02 PM
More durable yes, but my friends a-5 and my other friends 98c both used to be more reliable over the winter, but now my spyder outdoes all, in accuracy noise level, consistency and efiicience.

Theres will spas out at times to the point where they won't shoot more than twice without chopping...

paintballer5646
04-21-2006, 03:07 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/paintballer5645/F-A18hornet.jpg

Let's Roll. Down with Tippmans!

UKwithPride
04-21-2006, 03:21 PM
Is it just me, or is otter been acting....different lately?

ShadowX
04-21-2006, 03:39 PM
UK I am thinknig the same thing, Has someone hacked otters username??

That is something you guys need to think about, but your all just going along with the tippman thing, because he is "Otter".

I mean, look at the puncuation and stuff..... its really bad and otter usally capitalizes and puts periods where they need to be...

and otter if it really is you, i am sorry for bringiing it up, but i am kinda worried....

Think about it guys, otter, down with tippmans, doesn't seem right....

He is always making a fact that we souldn't diss tippmans and that we should just live on these forums and not bother other people because they own a tippman....

Something to put out there.....

And for people who don't like this post... Flame on Flamers! lol....

Hob Hayward
04-21-2006, 04:03 PM
Well I noticed the lack of punctuation, but I figured it was nothing... odd certainly, but he was ranting, so I could see it.

Tippmanns are actually decent, but its fun to make fun of em, lol.

bamf-hacker
04-21-2006, 04:51 PM
Well this is from another post of Otters today and may be the answer here

Um, I think that was Otter's brother that posted that. I'm almost positive......ah ya......it was Otter's bro lil Titer-toter Otter. I hate when you leave your station for a minute or two and you come back and someone else has posted.

HacKeR

Nintendo
04-21-2006, 04:55 PM
haha i already have that sticker on my pb stuff

xtraking
04-21-2006, 06:16 PM
i knew it, thats why i was like whos on crack?!!?

phatphil
04-21-2006, 06:25 PM
I'm not gonna lie, I'm far from a tippy fan. I seriously doubt Otter wrote that though.

durrell
04-21-2006, 09:02 PM
I think it was Otter trying to rile the boards up and get some interest and activity here at the forums since the old ones went down..it seems to me since the old forums crashed alot of the more active users left..so I wouldn't go to an extreme as to say otter's account was hacked, but hey..you never know.

druid
04-21-2006, 09:10 PM
well, I have an M98 and I like it...although, I could be persuaded to run it through a band saw if the reason was good enough (like an email telling me that I won an Mr1 or 2) **big, whopping, elephant-sized hint** :D

DJ Katt RMX
04-22-2006, 06:54 AM
wait a minute... wtf is with otter, i don't think this is right.. there has to be a story behind this randomness. other than tippmann's sucking, for you wisecrackers that would answer me with that. oh well, this thread cracks me up

vikingshadow
04-22-2006, 06:59 AM
I agree with Durrell. I honestly think it was Otter and I honestly think he was just stirring up some harmless fun (at the expense of the Tippman clan - remember the Tippman/Spyder wars a few years ago?) I for one thought it was hilarious and when (what I thought was a funny comment) popped in my head, I posted it...had nothing to do with "Otter-following"....

druid
04-22-2006, 11:20 AM
I think the Otter dug a tunnel and raided my Percocet bottle :dodgy:

newkid
04-25-2006, 04:46 PM
yea if someone has a tippman they think they are the best paintballer ever

but they are good guns

claustrophobia9
04-25-2006, 04:50 PM
this is going to make all of you die inside, recently i was talking to someone about paintball, and they replied with a sentence that i no longer can recall because of the massive head trauma i endured after bashing my head against a wall when they said the words "paintball" and "ambush" together, then i think they began talking about playing inside a house that was being built... thats when the wall hit me.

FredPo
04-25-2006, 07:17 PM
I don't think it was Otter, it'd be more reasonable to assume it was his little brother. Maybe otter should get on here and clarify. I honestly think this is a pointless thread (no offense Otter) but really...we all know spyders rule.

fred

OtterSC
04-26-2006, 03:10 AM
I don't think it was Otter, it'd be more reasonable to assume it was his little brother. Maybe otter should get on here and clarify. I honestly think this is a pointless thread (no offense Otter) but really...we all know spyders rule.

fred

Well I noticed the lack of punctuation, but I figured it was nothing... odd certainly, but he was ranting, so I could see it.

Tippmanns are actually decent, but its fun to make fun of em, lol.

do we have an unbelievers in the fold? whipping shall continue until morale improves!!

and no, i do not have a younger brother.

DexGtr
04-26-2006, 10:08 AM
should we ban the infidels ottman?

emf7301
04-26-2006, 01:13 PM
no, we must first weigh them to see if they are truly infidels. only if they weigh as much as or less than a duck( or an otter for that matter :otter:) are they infidels. ONLY then can we ban them.

vikingshadow
04-26-2006, 01:20 PM
I say, ban them all and let Otter sort them out....:D

splater18
04-26-2006, 02:58 PM
:yeahthat:

Lets march on DC to get legislature to ban Tippmanns!!!

HacKeR

i am with u lets go on strike against tippman

sharpen ur pitch forks and lit the torches lol;)

Hob Hayward
04-26-2006, 03:30 PM
Oh noes! uh.. um.. Tippmans are the worst gun ever! EVER!