PDA

View Full Version : Got some questions

splater18
04-19-2006, 01:10 PM
i finally got around to go to my local proshop and buy some gold cup gun oil so can some give me the low down on how to oil my bolt, asa, and any thing else that needs oil
i also bought a 32* spring kit so what does each spring do. i have to share it with my brother so what are two good combos
For easter my dad bought me three twelve oz tanks with three new valves i was wondering if any place sells anti-siphion tubes. how hard are they to put in and can i or my dad install it

thanks for all the help

thechubbss12
04-19-2006, 05:13 PM
You can install the Anti siphons your self but you need to make sure you use RED LOCKTITE (there is no exceptions or alternatives) on the threads when you put the valves of the C02 tanks back on... and make sure you let them sit for 24 hours to dry before trying to seal them up again...

Ok the only place you need to put lube on your gun is you Bolt Orings and striker Orings... thats it

splater18
04-20-2006, 02:26 PM
were could i buy all of the supplies

Hob Hayward
04-20-2006, 03:14 PM
Well unless you feel really confident, I wouldn't try the anti-siphon job yourself.

www.sundragonpps.com

They sell and have the instructions on how to install an anti-siphon in your tank.

splater18
04-23-2006, 05:49 PM
does anyone have something about those springs :confused:

ooglieboogliebob
04-23-2006, 06:08 PM
... well black means soft, silver means medium, and gold means hard ...

Well a hard valve and a weak main spring'll give you great efficiency and less kick ..

And a weak valve and a hard main spring'll give you not so great efficiency and more kick .. but more FPS ...

You really needa go for your own combo's

splater18
04-24-2006, 02:23 PM
ok thax for the help i will try some combos