PDA

View Full Version : Can't turn my gun off semi?

Larry
04-18-2006, 08:19 AM
I just got a imagine and I can't turn it off semi, I think I figured out it is tournament lock mode, but I don't have the piece to yurn it off. Is this correct? And if so where can I get the piece?

Thanks

bamf-hacker
04-18-2006, 08:57 AM
yes the tourny lock is a small jumper on the board that keeps it in semi. That is the way some retailers sell it, (Wal-Mart)

Go to radio shack and get a motherboard jumper or take one off an old pc.

and welcome to the boards....

HacKeR

Voodoo27909
04-18-2006, 09:25 AM
lol...this same problem drove me out of my mind for days back when I bought my first Imagine off EBay a few years back. Thanks for the memory chuckle Larry

WhatThaSmurf
04-18-2006, 01:55 PM
I'm just wondering where druid is on this one, with the way he has been on people for not looking around to find the answer to their question before they start a new thread. It's the very first thread in this section!

big_daddy_d
04-18-2006, 01:59 PM
Since druid didn't post I'll fill in for him LOL, UTILIZE THE SEARCH FEATURE!!!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding I don't really care, welcome to the forums. Have any more ?'s just ask!

ooglieboogliebob
04-18-2006, 02:21 PM
besides a jumper .. you could always take some aluminum foil and wrap the two prongs together ... be careful not to short out the board though ....

big_daddy_d
04-18-2006, 02:42 PM
besides a jumper .. you could always take some aluminum foil and wrap the two prongs together ... be careful not to short out the board though ....
IMO I don't think thats in the best interests of the board... Just go to rat shack and buy the jumper ;)

ooglieboogliebob
04-19-2006, 03:00 AM
bleh ... if he was looking for a quick or temporary solution .. that woulda worked fine ...

bamf-hacker
04-19-2006, 05:30 AM
yeah I second big_daady_d, I would not use foil on the jumpers. If you are running around there is a good chance the foil would come loose and touch the board. Get the jumper, and if you cant get one for a while practice walking the trigger to shoot fast :)

HacKeR

druid
04-19-2006, 11:34 AM
I'm just wondering where druid is on this one, with the way he has been on people for not looking around to find the answer to their question before they start a new thread. It's the very first thread in this section!

Somehow I missed it...idk what happened...probably the percoset :D

but yes...the simple solution to the problem is found in Otter's site.

Since druid didn't post I'll fill in for him LOL, UTILIZE THE SEARCH FEATURE!!!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding I don't really care, welcome to the forums. Have any more ?'s just ask!

...thanks for having my back :D