PDA

View Full Version : raven primal or diablo mongoose 2 with lcd?

anthonyvo2001
04-17-2006, 10:54 AM
Hey! i want to kno what you guys think i should get because my parents are getting me a marker for bday and i can't decide which one is better. I want one thats fairly light and easy to manuver. thx

thechubbss12
04-18-2006, 04:38 AM
Primal all the way my friend.... i have a Mongoose 2 body on my spyder and it is a good body but you wont get any better then a EP marker (Primal is a Electrophneumatic). But the catch is you can't run them on Unantisiphoned C02...

xtraking
04-18-2006, 05:34 AM
Primal all the way my friend.... i have a Mongoose 2 body on my spyder and it is a good body but you wont get any better then a EP marker (Primal is a Electrophneumatic). But the catch is you can't run them on Unantisiphoned C02...

Uh? The wrath is an ep marker to? I sugest you try to shoot both of them becuase thats the onyl way you can truley decide whcih one you like more.

Dave

Hob Hayward
04-18-2006, 06:56 AM
No, the wrath is, but hes askin about the diablo mongoose two. The mongoose is pro bably your best bet if you're new to paintball, make sure to get the one with eyes! IF your new as I assume you are, having a simple blowback marker that can run well on co2 is your best bet, easily maintained and capable of all thsoe upgrades you want to do.